User Tag List

First 27353637383947 Last

Results 361 to 370 of 681

  1. #361
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Last night I was watching the Ghost in the Shell and the lifelessness of the animated characters really creeped me out.
    I am sure Zarathustra told you why, despite (and because of) its lifelessness, it is still a good film.

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I enjoy good animated stuff, and yes, I do think beauty can be manifested in human scribblings, i.e. I believe that a painting can be beautiful, but it is representational, if that makes sense.
    Do you feel how the ice is getting thinner?

  2. #362
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    I didn't need Z's critique to understand why the film is good one, a very good one.

    It was a highly philosophical movie, as if the title itself doesn't give that one away.

    Some of the visual effects were stunning, too.

    It was a good film.

    Not very happy, though.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  3. #363
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    I still need to see the sequel.

  4. #364
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Back on topic...

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jni0Rq8FZs&feature=related"]Truck make money[/YOUTUBE]

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  5. #365
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I still need to see the sequel.
    T'was good, too.

    I think I actually enjoyed it more than the first, oddly enough.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  6. #366
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzj-vb7Lj0A&feature=related"]One of my favorite Documentaries!!![/YOUTUBE]

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  7. #367
    FigerPuppet
    Guest

    Default

    Crazy southerners.

  8. #368
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    ...in fact, I think I'd like him even more if he was more earthy.
    Yes, which, from the get-go, is one reason why I think you made this thread.

    Of course, you also think I'm sexy (whether you realize it or not), because I'm not the kind of person who would sacrifice my own desires or sentiments about cars just cuz you'd prefer that I have different ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    We take corners really fast. That's something.
    Haha, my sentiments exactly.

    Seriously, though, as uumlau pointed out about his car, there are plenty of characteristics of a "nicer car" that you most certainly can and will utilize if you have the capability and desire to do so.

    She, of course, doesn't really have that capability or desire, as one would expect, in light of her opinions about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    It is not the face we find beautiful but the soul that animates it.
    No, it can be one, the other, or both.

    And possibly more.

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I happen to like you, and even your ostentatious car, so you are exempt from the gavel of truth my subjective Fi value judgments.
    Fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    But who finds a fake plastic smile beautiful???
    Many people.

    Simply look at celebrity-admirers, or men who fuck sex dolls.

  9. #369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    You're making yourself look like a petulant child, closing his eyes, putting his hands over his ears, and screaming, "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!"
    You're throwing a hissy fit because I did not respond to your "formal" rebuttal in post #251? If you think I was trying to escape a unwinnable scenario by refusing to engage you, I'll be happy to oblige. But it will be a waste of time, because this is a value based disagreement. The Logic 101 and beginner's cognitive function stuff might make you feel smart, but is totally useless here. I say it's insensible to dump so much money and emotion on expensive cars. You say it's not.

    Any meaningful debate will need to be induction based, as I was trying to do.

  10. #370
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    Crazy southerners.
    What do you know about Southerners, Euro-boy?

    *calls numerous sisters and cousins, plans to burn your house down*

Similar Threads

  1. Losing/Breaking possessions and inferior Se
    By greenfairy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:46 PM
  2. [NT] NT's and Taste in Comedy
    By Didums in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:25 AM
  3. [INFJ] INFJs and bad taste in music.
    By MonkeyGrass in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:56 AM
  4. [INTJ] INTJ, Responsibility, Duty and Competency
    By InvisibleJim in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 01:20 PM
  5. [Se] Squashing upstart inferior-Se?
    By Skyward in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 08:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO