• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs; Inferior Se; And Horrible Taste in Automobiles...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
White_stallion_Wallpaper_qfe61.jpg

Oh yeah..that's my kinda stud :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's not about speed, it's about raw power under your ass, and that car can no way give me the same passion as that horse can :D
And I do mean that in the most innocent way btw :alttongue:

rav3n

When your ass gets pushed to the back of your seat, you'll understand true raw power put to ground! :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pff, no way, you can always rely on that thing to do what you want and have full control. That's no challenge..A stallion though...*grin*...he has to respect you to actually let you hike a ride on his back and even then you have no idea what kind of wild ride you're in for :wubbie:

rav3n

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVyWCIUSJ6I"]Grooowwllllll....[/YOUTUBE]
Sweetheart, play this clip and listen to these two beasts growl. Hotness!!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meh, still a piece of junk, programmed to do your bidding :alttongue:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XNGRgbdl3k&playnext=1&list=PLF7EE5FD469E9F287&index=29"]Such power...[/YOUTUBE]

Try taming that, baby :drool:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
Pff, no way, you can always rely on that thing to do what you want and have full control. That's no challenge..A stallion though...*grin*...he has to respect you to actually let you hike a ride on his back and even then you have no idea what kind of wild ride you're in for :wubbie:

You should be careful; some of us are more frisky than others.

black-stallion-rearing.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL..cute.

And..I know..that's part of the fun :devil:

sculpting

2653146376_8ae3edee22.jpg

an akhal-teke. very cool horses-very lithe, lean, yet athletic-note the underlying golden sheen. I'd pay 8K but you have to import them mostly.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
first car: sc300, and man, i love the new one.

1997_lexus_sc_300-pic-15581.jpeg

2011-Avalon-Rear-View.jpg

new one

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Powerful backhand on that one :wubbie: (the horse I mean!)

sculpting

sarah-jane-1.jpg

Notice all the muscles. This horse has a VERY sexy croup, hindquarters and gaskin. Ah yeah......right now i am daydreaming about his soft silky coat...mmmmmmmm.....totally sexxxah.....

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OHhhh man! I wants!