User Tag List

First 816171819202868 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    yep. And then the americans whine about gasoline prices, when the cheapest gasoline station in copenhagen want about $7,5/gallon today. Plus you pay a green tax yearly compared to to how gasoline efficient the car is.
    I don't mind trucks at all, but lets be honest; when petrol prices are $8.53/gal at a nearby petrol station for unleaded a more efficient tubro-diesel is a much more affordable vehicle whether that be anything from a Ford to well... anything. I'm sure you can understand that a truck just isn't an option for most UK drivers who need to go to and from work daily as they can have as little as a 3rd of the miles per gallon from the equivalent diesel American style truck.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    SJs drive flashy cars too, and are obsessed with having the best.

This is not about having inferior Se.

I think it may have more to do with being a TJ.
    Do you think this applies to TJ males and females? When my ENTJ friend (female) sees a guy in a flashy sports car she says, "Nice car. Sorry about your penis." Cracks me up every time.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Entirely correct. It's a thread about:

NFP: "Why aren't you like me... I like me, I have great views on stuff. I like you but your views are different. It's terrible!"
    NTJ: "Officer, problem? Do what I like thanks!"
    The difficult problem however is there remains some possibility that they're good at having views on stuff. (Too much ragging on subjectivity isn't going to be in our own best interest.)

Perhaps a thread about actually driving a car? I dunno. What's an inferior Se sore point we can blame on other people's inferior Si?

ENFPs; Inferior Si; And Exquisitely Dainty Musclecars with Lilac paint jobs and Rawr and GRR!

(I... I don't know what that means.)
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Reflecting on these quotes, my personal experience aligns with IZthe411 here. There are lots of TJ's in my monkeysphere ... I think that TJ's simply want what they want rather than expressly looking to impress other people. I'm not saying that appearances mean nothing ... I think it's about ... if you have worked hard to make your life successful, you should be able to enjoy yourself a little too, have a few "toys". My ESTJ hubs has to be pressed to spend the money though ... he can afford to have something but feels guilty both about wanting it and outlaying the cash. As I think about it, every SJ I know (around my age +) has a frugal streak.

The last car he dreamed on did exceed our budget at the time, but I wanted him to have it - I made him buy it basically - because he does work very hard and should enjoy the fruits of his labours. So, since I handle our finances (I can hear you all laughing out there, but it's true) I adjusted our budget to make it work.

As for me, I am a Subaru girl. All wheels all the time, loves the snow, horizontally opposed boxer engine, great handling and traction, decent price tag.

The car I ended up with exceeded what I said I was willing to dish out per month. Really when I bought it I felt it was 'too nice' of a car for me to own. One worry (not significant enough to prevent me) was people would think I thought too much of myself. But everyone who knows me says the car fits me, and I feel it does as well.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    The difficult problem however is there remains some possibility that they're good at having views on stuff. (Too much ragging on subjectivity isn't going to be in our own best interest.)

Perhaps a thread about actually driving a car? I dunno. What's an inferior Se sore point we can blame on other people's inferior Si?

ENFPs; Inferior Si; And Exquisitely Dainty Musclecars with Lilac paint jobs and Rawr and GRR!

that doesnt sound inferior Si, more like a repressed man who likes muscle/speed and pretty coming out of the closet with his pretty.

edit: I would say ESTJ

edit again: I get it now...its an INFP or a ESTJ's INFP child which comes out extroverted confusing for a ENFP. Thanks Oro, I like that switching around of functions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post

Wouldn't that be:

ENFPs; Inferior Si running rampant and painting 'Feature walls' in the lounge, buying clothes that don't match the others you have in your wardrobe and other stories.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I don't mind trucks at all, but lets be honest; when petrol prices are $8.53/gal at a nearby petrol station for unleaded a more efficient tubro-diesel is a much more affordable vehicle whether that be anything from a Ford to well... anything. I'm sure you can understand that a truck just isn't an option for most UK drivers who need to go to and from work daily as they can have as little as a 3rd of the miles per gallon from the equivalent diesel American style truck.
    yes yes ofcourse. I do understand that an household in denmark and US might spend the same amount on gas per month. And geopolitical ....

Banned

yes yes ofcourse. I do understand that an household in denmark and US might spend the same amount on gas per month. And geopolitical ....
    I was always in favour of scrapping European fuel duties, all we have done is subsidise low fuel costs elsewhere :/

MBTI
    STP

$60US every 4 days right now in Texas for me with a truck

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    $60US every 4 days right now in Texas for me with a truck
    It would be $180 every 4 days in Europe... It just takes 4x4s/Trucks out of the price range for many on even pretty good salaries.