User Tag List

First 412131415162464 Last

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    agreed. i drive a black vw golf - manual. it's fun to drive, but small. i live/work in the city, so i like to be able to squeeze into tight parking spots.

if you have to drive something - it may as well be a fun ride, well designed and aesthetically pleasing.

i don't judge people on what they drive - except automatic (aka bumper car) drivers.
    i love small cars. always loved roadsters. i'm small so it was like 'wow! mmhmm size cars!'
    i still remember 1997 was the year of the roadsters, and when the thai baht was still 25 to
    the dollar. good times.

first car i ever bought myself was a peugeot 206cc. tres cute! soso much fun to drive.
    i couldn't stop playing with the foldaway roof. i always wanted to climb out of it
    instead of using the door.

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ----

i'm little too - i like wee cars. those little peugeot 206s with the sculpted roof are super cute. i like audi TTs as well. muscly little fings with a proper convertible roof are a bit hot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    She didn't, she' just vented in a semi-joking way about something
    Ne-Fi:

When personally attacking other peoples choices based upon your lifestyle and choices is acceptable, but not vice-versa, because they are the subjective labels such as X, Y, Z and A: but you aren't so you are allowed to!

Would you allow your xNFP lady into a cheap and unsafe car? I wouldn't. So be thankful that our investment in cars shows our love for those we carry safely in our travels.

To be honest, if you are going to buy a car buy one you like and one that is safe and efficient rather than estoling the virtues of 'not show offy cars' that have poor miles per gallon, break down constantly, lack proper safety features and are unpleasant to drive adding up to both an unsafe and an environmentally unfriendly experience.

To be honest criticising others because the 'Nice things' they like are not you're favourite 'Nice things' is not really tolerant at all.

MBTI
    ENTP

Automobiles? Se??
    Huh.
    I chose our car based on a number of requirements:
    - as simple to drive as possible, with as less distractions as possible (read: adapted to a person with near nonexistent Se)
    - comfortably and easily adaptable to both someone 1m58 tall and someone 1m95 tall
    - big enough for a family with children (we didn't have children at that moment, there's one on its way now)
    - sturdy enough for lasting at least 10 years (preferably 20 or something like that)
    - a state of the art engine tuned to a low gas consumption

We got one of the last Toyota Corollas...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Automobiles? Se??
    Huh.
    I chose our car based on a number of requirements:
    - as simple to drive as possible, with as less distractions as possible (read: adapted to a person with near nonexistent Se)
    - comfortably and easily adaptable to both someone 1m58 tall and someone 1m95 tall
    - big enough for a family with children (we didn't have children at that moment, there's one on its way now)
    - sturdy enough for lasting at least 10 years (preferably 20 or something like that)
    - a state of the art engine tuned to a low gas consumption

We got one of the last Toyota Corollas...
    Good call on the Toyota. My first car was a '94 4Runner with iirc 130k miles on it. Drove the sucker until it had 250k. Great thing is, I had zero problems with it during that span.

MBTI
    YaYa

INTJ and INTP have incredibly different tastes in cars.

INTPs tend to have the Ellen DeGeneres model of any car out there.

I'd love to key the car of an INTJ and watch him erupt.........funny shit.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The Shining.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    `
    Howdy folks!

I know it's been a while, and this thread concept is sort of silly but it's still got two sprinkles of seriousness to it too.

Which is....

My observation of the oddest thing, that being that INTJs have a thing for *flashy* sports cars.

*vomits/barf/vomit/vomit*

I'm not a fan of luxury cars, I'm not a fan of *men* driving/owning convertibles, and I am NOT A FAN OF FLASHY CARS.

Whenever I see a guy in an ostentatious car, I automatically assume he is a douche.

So, INTJs, OR INTPs, be honest...

Do you like these cars, no, on second thought, I don't really care if you like them for aesthetic reasons, but if you could, would you purchase and drive these cars?!!?!

If so, why?

Is it so you could seem cool, rich, like you're hot shit, like you are a man of Importance?

It just baffles my mind that any INT would actually care for these gaudy cars.

kk, done for now.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK-KFfYA2Vk"]INTJ's Doin' Their Thang ;P[/YOUTUBE]
    Seriously, my bff dated the most assholish conceited ISTJ EVAR and she was embarrassed of his Porche.

I don't think this is an INTJ thing, necessarily.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    So anyway if you study MBTI at all, you'll be aware for instance that different types tend to buy in different ways. NTs for instance tend to value being competent and are future oriented, and this seems often to translate into getting the latest, well-made thing. Sales people should know about this because NTs will blow out their budget if they discover something newer and better, the cutting edge. (But by "cutting" edge, one means newest AND most newly functional.)

And ENFPs have a problem with this. Their inner traditionalist gets bent out of shape. Suckers.
    You're so wrapped up in theory you can't see reality.

SJs do this too, for social competence.

Jesus.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i dont like cars because they pollute. less pollution, better the car.

i think cars like the one that Zarathustra uses should be made illegal, unless you are a park ranger or have other real needs for a car like that.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read