User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Thread: NTJs...

MBTI
    INTJ

So I'm wrong? It's not an imagined scenario?

(And doesn't therefore include unconscious elements?)

((Well, everything includes unconscious elements.... but this one doesn't include those kind of unconscious elements?))

(((Oh, edit tool, how I enjoy thee, your in-the-moment thrill)))
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

It's actually an attempt at finetuning and smoothing out the dynamic between the two breeds.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Mm-hmm.

By coincidence, I have wondered something similar about pulling stupid Ni tricks on ESPs. Do they freak out or does it intrigue and delight? Who can tell?

I actually recently got to know a pair of best friends, who to the best of my amateur typing ability are ESFP and ENFP. ENFP is easier to talk directly too, but the ESFP somehow gets it better.

And there's some weird synchrony, where I meet my own natural disinterest in blabbing on too far about any given intuition and the ESFPs disinterest in hearing too much intuition. So I switch topics and seemingly the right time.

Or it's all projection. Dunno.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Mm-hmm.

By coincidence, I have wondered something similar about pulling stupid Ni tricks on ESPs. Do they freak out or does it intrigue and delight? Who can tell?
    Pull a trick and ask them, then you can tell.

MBTI
    INTJ

Ah but see, if I pull a trick, then talk about the trick, the act of talking about the trick compounds the trick, sending the whole thing even more abstract and "holistic". One will end up poked with a stick or something.

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    STP

Ah but see, if I pull a trick, then talk about the trick, the act of talking about the trick compounds the trick, sending the whole thing even more abstract and "holistic". One will end up poked with a stick or something.
    So pretty much everything is a trick? Please dont poke me with a stick...its not nice.

MBTI
    INTJ

In context a "trick" would be to unexpectedly reinterpret something (for fun and profit).

Explaining what one did wouldn't be a trick. It would be dull, and not a trick. But one would be tempted to start talking about why. Naturally one could explain the fun and profit side, but, Holy Moses, will that ever generate an over-arching narrative the likes of which hasn't been seen outside of an Ni mind since, well, whenever an INJ most recently fumbled a date.

Pfffft. Depressing. Duality and type seem inescapable.

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    STP

In context a "trick" would be to unexpectedly reinterpret something (for fun and profit).

Explaining what one did wouldn't be a trick. It would be dull, and not a trick. But one would be tempted to start talking about why. Naturally one could explain the fun and profit side, but, Holy Moses, will that ever generate an over-arching narrative the likes of which hasn't been seen outside of an Ni mind since, well, whenever an INJ most recently fumbled a date.

Pfffft. Depressing. Duality and type seem inescapable.
    But you see its the "profit" that causes problems. We all profit differently, to some explaining would be a profit and fun. I agree that INTJs have a hard time knowing when to "quit" the trick.

MBTI
    INTJ

It is presumably better if someone already knows what profit (implication) was aimed at and can either explode it or develop it. Or file it away for later.

Which seems to be the topic of the thread, though specifically we're supposed to be wondering what an NTJ does with an Ne boon. And maybe there is light at the end of this black "conflict" tunnel. Perhaps people not naturally Ne-prone can, with training I guess, join in.

Boy meets Grr

Ne is a blast! Just shift Kalach.