User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Thread: NTJs...

My interpretation of this thread is a playful way to look at how to and how far Satine can get NTJs to unwind in a way that works for both.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    oh, sorry, it came across more as global condemnation. Not really upset, just a bit defensive, my apologies for the raised hackles and emo-tweak.

The part about Se is actually very enlightening. To clarify-I laughed his idea one time-when I saw how badly he responded i felt really terrible, so now I try really hard to not laugh at all and to be very serious and give him corrections or just listen even if it is silly. I smile on the inside, but the big INTJ said being taken serious is very important so I try and do so to the little one. He gives me little mini lectures about the topics he knows about-stars and clouds and planets and stuff.

Did your mom being an Fe user frustrate you at all? My little one already can be very Te and direct. Rather than make him "speak nicely" I try and let him speak naturally, expecting "nice" to be a skill he picks up later. He isnt rude-but he is very Te at times, which many would interpret as rude. I suppose I would assume that being Te would drive you to control your world in a different way from your mom-thus potentially create conflict. A different sort of boundary conflict.

Satine has a point about the enfp teen. Fi-not for use on siblings it appears.
    Fe is actually not a source of friction at all because it's easy to Te my way through it and they can be complimentary. On the other hand Si is a really.. bad function. Fe-Si as a pair. There is nothing worse than trying to do rocket science while your mother continually talks to you to list out every single item she just bought from the shop; it totally takes you away from Ni as Se pulls on you and you end up with a major headache. I live alone for a reason and the 2 times I year I visit I'm never happier than when I go home.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

@metaphor Can I like adopt you or something?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Did your mom being an Fe user frustrate you at all? My little one already can be very Te and direct. Rather than make him "speak nicely" I try and let him speak naturally, expecting "nice" to be a skill he picks up later. He isnt rude-but he is very Te at times, which many would interpret as rude.
    Im very Te sometimes. Its a issue. Particullarly when im drunk and not very happy.
    You would do wise to try to think of a efficient way to teach him to consider the other persons emotions before he talks.
    Start early!

something like that.

I think my mother is a ESFJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

Duality.

Can I get an Amen?

This is duality.

An ENFP sees a hard working person and would like to help them, or, I dunno, get sex from them, but expresses it as would like to tease them. And imagine what "a hard working person" is for an ENFP. That's right, the image that rises up from the primal subconscious of what "hard work" means... an ISTJ.

Now, what would stretch a hard working ISTJ out like he was a long cat? Imagine that this ISTJ is good at his work, is mostly satisfied with it, brings it home with him sometimes because that's just how he works, it's always on his mind, and....

Pfft, I dunno. What does dominant Ne and inferior Ne do when you're sitting on the couch, top button undone and tie pulled down a regulation one inch? Whatever it is, it probably doesn't screw with the dominant functioning of the ISTJ. It doesn't veer his inspection of past and present procedures off into irrelevant territory.

Does it?
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Lol, are you seriously back on that topic?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTJ

You're seriously not?

Even the forum is catching up. We now have whole topics on the conflicts. You watch, a year from now, aside from everyone being dead everyone will have agreed with me and congratulated themselves on being the first to discover it.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Banned

Kalach: Isn't this just a summary of the INxJ Self Ni -> Se ESxP Anima/us and ENxP Self Ne -> Si ISxJ anima/animus magically finding that Ne/Ni is more interesting because it talks to the self rather than the opposite function?

MBTI
    INTJ

Is that different from the attractions of duality?

Or are we jumping to the end of the story where we find out Satine's been having daydreams again and wanted to flesh them out with some outside input?

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hey, it's called brainstorming

I'm starting to regret asking here
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★