yeah i like bondage
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Reread the thread marm. I'm finetuning. That's what I said I was doing. I'm trying to figure out how to add spice to the life of these workaholics, provide some entertainment, have some fun and at the same time respect their needed quiet time when necessary. I'm trying to work out dosage, time frames, moods, needs and urges, as well as the motivations, drives and other variables that come into play. I rather know, before I tinker
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Lol, ok, that' does it, I guess I'm finding another avatar. Sigh. This was like the fifth one I tried on and the first one to actually fit within the new limits on avatars, sizewise.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Reread the thread marm. I'm finetuning. That's what I said I was doing. I'm trying to figure out how to add spice to the life of these workaholics, provide some entertainment, have some fun and at the same time respect their needed quiet time when necessary. I'm trying to work out dosage, time frames, moods, needs and urges, as well as the motivations, drives and other variables that come into play. I rather know, before I tinker
    Well I didn't think my interpretation was that far off since the NTJs themselves were responding with things like "hell no" and "that sounds immature" and more or less "fuck off."

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Actually, some of them are, some of them aren't. I'm just polling here, and doing research. Ya mind?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No I was just curious at what you were actually asking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    2. who said I constantly mock my child? really? I described how he and his brother interact. It's funny stuff. It's interesting. But everytime I learn something new like this, I go out of my way to try and incorporate it-to give the little guy what it is he needs growing up. I actually work my ass off to adapt to the way he learns and give him the freedom to do so. My entire goal of understanding how INTJs think has very little to do with big INTJs and everything to do with understanding what he needs and it really pisses me off that you would make assumptions about my intentions toward my child and what my child will feel for me when he grows up. You do not know me or my child and all you see are a few quotes on an internet forum, so to imply my child will hate me when he grows up is a bit over the top. I love my kids. EVERY SINGLE THING I LEARN allows me to meet his needs better.
    I should apologise for seeming as if it were a target, it was just an example of the 'Generic INTJ' and how it can react in situations that don't seem so negative to others, people were enjoying the INTJ maths.

However: you did state that

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas
    The other way to piss off the baby intj is to laugh at one of his carefully formulated ideas. He will walk up with very seriously considered ideas and then state his conclusion. Because he is context shifting he mixes all his categories up so the conclusion can be hysterical. If you laugh at him, he becomes EXTREMELY irate and petulant and stomps off so I had to learn to listen very seriously and give him feedback.
    I was just explaining how this causes the INTJ to force those external controls on their environment when they feel under stress and attacked. This 'mocking' is the way that Se inferior can see the world, especially for a very young INxJ, where sensing as a function is moved into the 'anger/nasty/do not want' zone. I'm didn't say anything else, nor make presumptions you did not supply to me. This made me frown.

All I was explaining was I am sometimes happy that my xSFJ mum was quite happy to respect my boundaries and to make sure others wouldn't push on them for mere amusement, also my brother was an IxTJ so we get along swimmingly. Is it wrong for an INTJ to have a positive opinion?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*smiles* They're children, Jim. They're bound to be immature in their interaction with each other, though granted, it is advisable to make sure the introvert gets enough time to do his thing, especially as the extravert at this point probably doesn't get that need yet. At the same time...siblings tend to be this way, whatever their type. I'm pretty sure O was just amused at the dynamic
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No I was just curious at what you were actually asking.
    I'm not sure yet, that's what I'm finetuning. Can't put my finger on it yet.

Either way, this thread kinda took a nose dive. For those that part took and were willing to indulge my curiosity, thanks. You've given me some material to mull over
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I was just explaining how this causes the INTJ to force those external controls on their environment when they feel under stress and attacked. This 'mocking' is the way that Se inferior can see the world, especially for a very young INxJ, where sensing as a function is moved into the 'anger/nasty/do not want' zone. I'm didn't say anything else, nor make presumptions you did not supply to me.

All I was explaining was I am sometimes happy that my xSFJ mum was quite happy to respect my boundaries and to make sure others wouldn't push on them for mere amusement, also my brother was an IxTJ so we get along swimmingly. Is it wrong for an INTJ to have a positive opinion?
    oh, sorry, it came across more as global condemnation. Not really upset, just a bit defensive, my apologies for the raised hackles and emo-tweak.

The part about Se is actually very enlightening. To clarify-I laughed his idea one time-when I saw how badly he responded i felt really terrible, so now I try really hard to not laugh at all and to be very serious and give him corrections or just listen even if it is silly. I smile on the inside, but the big INTJ said being taken serious is very important so I try and do so to the little one. He gives me little mini lectures about the topics he knows about-stars and clouds and planets and stuff.

Did your mom being an Fe user frustrate you at all? My little one already can be very Te and direct. Rather than make him "speak nicely" I try and let him speak naturally, expecting "nice" to be a skill he picks up later. He isnt rude-but he is very Te at times, which many would interpret as rude. I suppose I would assume that being Te would drive you to control your world in a different way from your mom-thus potentially create conflict. A different sort of boundary conflict.

Satine has a point about the enfp teen. Fi-not for use on siblings it appears.