User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: NTJs...

MBTI
    INTJ

Don`t make chaos and drama. I just start to wonder wtf i did wrong.

I got AD/HD i can jump around all day if you want to play.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Who said anything about doing anything wrong? I'm just naturally inclined to cause randomness and chaos...I share that with my NTP brothers
    I've also found it to be the perfect antidote to you guys bouncing off the walls coz you're bored. That, or smother you in cuddles
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Yes, definitely. I'm almost always up for some power play, except for when I'm studying or being engaged in other hobbies. I am willing to invest in case of a tough competition, since I find it extra challenging, but in the meantime, I am not willing to give up on easier prays.
    I still need to eat until I catch the big one, but it'll definitely be the focus of my attention.

I'm not sure if I understood you correctly though.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ohh you did

*ponders*

*starts putting together battle strategy*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

figsfiggyfigs

Just the thought irritates me to no end.

If I feel that its a serious conversation, and they desperately need it. I will put it aside. w.e is important enough to be occupying my mind.
    If I feel that you're just being a nuisance and you don't even realize it. I would probably tell you to stop contacting me for a few days. I hate feeling suffocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    if it would be considered more work if I were to draw their attention by deliberately creating chaos which they usually feel compelled to straighten out...something I very much enjoy experiencing firsthand
    Quiet honestly, I would question the maturity of the person I'm with if they felt the need to do that.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Its not a need, its more a way to have fun. Sparring, if you will.

As I said, I wouldn't do that to someone who's clearly not in the mood, or enjoying it. That's also why I am asking this, to finetune my interpretation as to when and if they're up for it. It's like a mental game of tag, and I've found that a lot of NTJs, when they're not in work-mode, are up for a bit of fun

Suffocating you or whining at you is that last thing on my mind. Prodding however...well, that's like a mental pillow fight for me. I however rather not hit you over the head with a pillow when you're distracted elsewhere and potentially working on something important
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

figsfiggyfigs

Having fun ( being playful) is not drama to me. I guess there was a vocabulary issue.

Drama is more serious, and thats what I was referring to earlier. Its fun as hell to watch when i'm not involved or my family and friends are not involved.

Banned

It's totally suffocating and whining and drama though. :P When misjudged it's entirely ridiculous because we will think "Can't you find anything better to do than try to wreck what I'm doing."

Also if you came in and scratched my Teflon pans or left my kitchen in a mess you'd be out the door so fast you might make a small crater in the front garden. Destruction and mess is not approved of when it means I have to do something I dislike. Like observing the use of metal utensils on my Teflon pans.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Lol...see, now there's the attitude I'm trying to invoke

And I would never do such a thing..I would however consider making you work for some things you have come to expect and take for granted...in all ways. And to change our routine, just for the heck of it and see if you will let me or will restore order
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Oddly I must admit I would find it a bit fun to be naughty with respect to an ENTJ women I worked with at one point. She was SO dominating, so she would issue an order and I would go "well, you know, what about this?" and sort of spiral out in Ne land a touch. Then another even terser order, then another Ne spiral...like I was just outside of her bounds of control. But I didnt want to make her hate me, just play, so within 2-3 orders, I would usually give in. It was like a game we played. She seemed to like me, as much as an ENTJ will and found me reasonably competent. Often my ideas seemed to be of value and were implemented so I figure I didnt drive her too nuts.

Satine do you ever find yourself practicing INTJ diversionary tactics-like vomiting a chunk of Ne to throw them off of their Te mission? I didnt really realize I was doing this until watching my parenting style with the 3 yo INTJ. He will get fixated on some objective and I introduce random insanity to momentarily shift his course. "I WANT THE TOY" "Oh, well I like purple and we need some taco meat, can you hold this please? ". I dont plan it-it just is how I respond without thought.

My older kid-an enfp-did find the funniest way to torment the baby intj. The baby intj always wants to context shift around objects and talk about what you use them for. So the ENFP just keeps insisting on a fixed context. Within about three exchanges, the baby INTJ is getting so pissed and yelling and trying to stab his brother with a fork. The other way to piss off the baby intj is to laugh at one of his carefully formulated ideas. He will walk up with very seriously considered ideas and then state his conclusion. Because he is context shifting he mixes all his categories up so the conclusion can be hysterical. If you laugh at him, he becomes EXTREMELY irate and petulant and stomps off so I had to learn to listen very seriously and give him feedback.