• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] anyone seen the movie legends of the fall

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep. It actually wasn't very good.

Scorquendo

MBTI Type
INTP
re

It's been a while since I've seen that, but:

Tristan: INFP (Deep/Strict abiding principles, irrational metaphorical actions with fighting the bear, the need for asceticism)
Susannah: ISFP (following her heart? not understanding Tristan's way of life, yet being attracted to him; willing to adjust to life: marrying aidan quinn?)

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Tristan was ISFP, maybe ESFP. Pretty much everything he did was a result of Fi/Se.
Susannah was some sort of xxFP as well, with an emphasis on the Fi.
Samuel was probably the INFP, playing the part of the naive, innocent, idealist.
Alfred was a trademark ISTJ. No wonder he felt so alone around all these xxFPs.

The movie was pretty terrible though. It was hard to take seriously, especially Tristan's "adventures" around the world and fighting with the bear.

Neutralpov

I actually liked the movie quite a bit! I saw Tristan as ISTP. He was always wanting freedom and nature. Bootleged and did well in war- SP to me and the brother was the politician so ESTJ just because ESTP is the promoter but he was law abiding and had the "perfect wife" and all the all American "shoulds" of an SJ guardian. Did his duty so couldn't understand why his wife wouldn't love him (Count Vronsky of Anna K anyone?)