• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs and perspective

Aibell

MBTI Type
INTP
Hi. I'm moving out of Lurkerville for this one.

Is it an INTJ trait to struggle with other peoples perspective or is it just my two INTJ friends? Both seem to be stuck on "my way or the high way" when you try to discuss something with them, even if its just a trivial little detail. Both even seem to do the "presenting the same line of reasoning like a blunt object to the head" instead of trying to build on whatever point they are trying to prove.

Is this a INTJ-INTP communication problem? INTP problem?

Sorry if my lack of English skills made this post incomprehensible.

Nicodemus

The problem, of course, stems not from the INTJ's struggle with your perspective but from your struggle with the right perspective, or so they will see it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There seem to be two types of intjs, one of them is great in seeing how it is for others and the other one isnt. I dont know if the former one isnt like the latter one and just pretending he is not to blend in. To me intjs seldom make sense, but I like them. Except when they are really big at playing mister untouchable

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's common for INTPs especially to see INTJs that way. I've had arguments with my INTP cousin where he basically called me close-minded and I didn't see myself that way at all. It's not that I believe I can't be wrong, I just want to be shown in a verifiable way how I am wrong. I think among that particular pair, it's mainly miscommunication between Te and Ti.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ne vs Ni.... Seems like Ps are more 'relaxed' with others opinions, not taking hard sides unnecessarily with anyone.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ne vs Ni.... Seems like Ps are more 'relaxed' with others opinions, not taking hard sides unnecessarily with anyone.

Exactly. Ps are informative where Js are influential.