• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How does ENTJ conquer INFJ's love ?

tommyrader

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I am loving an INFJ girl. I really-especially-and deeply love her! But I also realized it so hard for me to have her love!

I realized that my thinking, my plans, my ideas, .... have no effect with her (INFJ). One time, when I feel too sad and lonely, I call her and talk to her with my heart, and it's effective, As it would seem that she can feel my heart, or she love the emotion from the heart .... something like that. But that just a moment, I cannot always do that, you know, I am ENTJ.

We know that it's so hard for ENTJ to talk and take care with the heart or feeling. So ... how can I conquer an INFJ's heart?

Please, give me some advice!

P/S: I have the worry that using the heart so much can make ENTJ weaker and lose their strength gradually.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Just try to get to know her. And perhaps try not to think about it as conquering. Would you want to be conquered?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I agree with Synarch - "conquer" is definitely the wrong word. You want her to be your partner, not your "subject" or your subordinate or anything like that. I don't know too many people who would volunteer for that duty. Most importantly, be true to yourself and who you are. Either she will love you for who you are or she won't. But, you can still be who you are and at the same time learn to speak her language. Learn to listen to her and to really understand what is important to her, and incorporate those things into your life. Make her a priority in your life (not the only priority, but definitely a top priority) and it will either work out or it won't. You can't force it if it's not there. You can't fit square pegs into round holes or round pegs into square holes. Or, to put it another way - a bird and a fish can surely fall in love, but where would they live? It has to be a situation that "works" for both people.

rav3n

1. She's not a task, goal or achievement.
  2. To conquer, use a club, grab hair and drag to your lair.
  3. To align and love, be real.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brain surgery, mate.

A little bit of I and a little bit of P and you are well on the way of hacking her hearts address.

ENTJ > INTP, IP, address, hehehehehe.. I should probably stop it with these unfunny puns, it may cost me INFJ followers.....

Anyways, what I said in your other topic in the NF section is still my answer. :)

tommyrader

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Thank you all for giving me advice! Wish I could receive more of you!