• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Ask Me Anything

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
What do you want to know about me? Go ahead, ask me anthing, but I can't promise I'll give you an answer. This counts as a blog since it's about me.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
What was the inspiration for your MBTIc user-name?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
What's the most embarrassing thing you have done in your life?

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
Are you aware that a similar thread already exists -- created by another INTP, no less? :)

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
What was the inspiration for your MBTIc user-name?

I saw a list of what the MBTI types stand for and it was on that list. Now I can't find the list.

I'm
Not
Too
Popular

It's true, though, cause I basically don't have any real life friends... just online friends at the moment.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
What's the most embarrassing thing you have done in your life?

Embarassment is an emotion. I don't have much of a memory for emotional experiences these days. Hmm, embarassment. What did that feel like?

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Are you aware that a similar thread already exists -- created by another INTP, no less? :)

No, I'm not aware, but I am aware that it is possible for two people to invent the same thing independent of each other. Who invented the wheel? Probably a bunch of people.

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
How many STDs do you have?

None. Are you trying to check if I'm clean before trying to get me in bed? I'm sorry, man, it's just not gonna work. I'm only interested in people with two x chromosomes and no y.

O

Oberon

Are you any relation to Phil Vischer?

1618.philvischer.jpg.image

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
None. Are you trying to check if I'm clean before trying to get me in bed? I'm sorry, man, it's just not gonna work. I'm only interested in people with two x chromosomes and no y.

How long have you been homophobic, and what triggered it?

FFF

Fight For Freedom
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Uhh, inspiration. Oh, I see; you're an INFP. I don't do anything artistic; therefore, I don't get inspired. I do play music (guitar, bass, keyboard), and try to write stuff. When I happen to write something I like, it doesn't have anything to do with inspiration. It's just serendipity.

INTPs come up with new ideas, and I wouldn't call that inspiration. It just happens when you keep thinking about stuff you already know over and over.

I guess a few times in recent years I've been inspired to do things, but I can't recall the examples and what inspired them.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What languages do you know, and how fluently do you speak them?

heart

heart on fire
What is your all time favorite book?

Favorite Philosopher?

Favorite Movie?

Favorite subject in school?