User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I got ENTP and ISTP as the alternates, because I tested kind of high on Se. I've been working on developing that, though, through studying music and dance. I'm trying to be more in the moment and less spacey, but let's face it, I'll always be a bit spacey. I like feeling a bit more balanced, though.
    I got ENTP as an alternative but I was surprised that I was so low on Se. Like you, I've worked on developing it. Music, dance, concentrating on actually enjoying the taste, smell, and textures of food and wine...

It's hard, though because my mind is constantly 'future casting' or going 'next!'. Ah well...

Surprised about the low Fe, too. But I am confused about that. How is one supposed to decide between an internal thought or impulse versus an external act? I will feel one way but act in another. After many years of watching some unhealthy ESFJs in action, I tend to be rather ruthless about containing my feelings...even though I may be torn up on the inside.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Those are odd results and I'm not sure how it came up with the type list that it did.
    It considers more than just primary/secondary function. The three highest are the three highest expected in INTP, albeit in a different order. I can see that the scores for types are probably rather close though. ENFP and STJ can't be too far off.
    Ne > Ti > Si >> Te > Se >> Fe > Fi > Ni
    5 so/sp
    Chaotic Neutral/Evil

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???

I literally laughed out loud when I read the result for the "Extroverted Thinking." It clearly illustrates why I have a reputation for being a bit...flighty.

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.3)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************** (14.6)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************** (44.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************** (15.7)
    unused
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************************* (49.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12.9)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

The Four Temperaments
    Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Theorist; secondly Improviser; then Catalyst; and lastly, Stabilizer.
    "Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand."

MBTI
    INTP

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************* (13.7)
    unused
    introverted Sensing (Si) ****************************** (30.7)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.8)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************** (26.6)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************************** (43)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************************* (43.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************** (14.3)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.6)
    good use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or ISTJ

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

After reading over this thread, I've found the Fi usage of INTPs well over "unused" Fe interesting. What can explain this? This test chalked my Fi pretty high, just for the record.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    After reading over this thread, I've found the Fi usage of INTPs well over "unused" Fe interesting. What can explain this? This test chalked my Fi pretty high, just for the record.
    I feel like after time Ti mixed with Fe creates a personal value set, though not indestructible it gives a starting point for the INTP to create their own. They filtered through all of society figuring out which were the most logical rules to follow by, so the list may be small, but strong because of Ti's belief that it picked the most universal of rules to follow.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************** (26.2)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.8)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42)
    excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ****************************** (30.6)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.1)
    excellent use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.1)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *********************** (23.1)
    limited use

By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ESTP

Looky here. Another Fancy Hybrid (tm) like myself.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I feel like after time Ti mixed with Fe creates a personal value set, though not indestructible it gives a starting point for the INTP to create their own. They filtered through all of society figuring out which were the most logical rules to follow by, so the list may be small, but strong because of Ti's belief that it picked the most universal of rules to follow.
    Is that what this is then? The results with the Fi confused the heck out of me. I thought I didn't understand or answer the questions correctly until I saw the scores of some of the others.

ReflecTcelfeR

Does that seem like something you did in order to get your value system? That'd be the quickest way to find out if I'm right.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I have done this, in a way, but it is constantly evolving due in part the extroverted intuition. I am always trying to weigh things against my values to ensure that I have reached the proper conclusion (proper to me, anyways). The values that I am set on, I am dead set and nothing can really change my mind unless there is a strong argument and evidence supporting it.

My extroverted feeling was scored as "unused" and my introverted feel was scored as "excellent use" and I definitely agree with this finding. My nickname among my friends is the Ice Queen because I am not outwardly emotive. My emotions are strong, I suppose, but it takes me quite a while to sort through them and export them as something I find logical. I don't discount feelings (especially in others) but I find them to be fleeting and, therefore, unreliable. I have a problem with this and I more often than not will let an emotion I am experiencing marinate until I can figure out the cause.
    "Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand."