• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] any INTPs out there? i'm hoping to meet few atleast on the net

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ha! I was waiting for somebody to point that out (which is why living in Romania is pretty irrelevant when it comes to your chances of meeting one)...national location only matters if we can assume that you would have contact with a specific proportion of the population, not an absolute number, and that there is an equal distribution. But they are usually overrepresented in some areas and underrepresented in others, so you can influence your chances though by looking around in female INTP friendly environments. Good luck!

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes...that's what I was thinking, the low odds can get higher if I search in proper places.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nope. No INTPs here...

I wanted to post a picture of the Sahara and say you were asking for sand...

INTPs are a myth.

Most common type on this forum.

The truth of the matter is... by arriving at this forum you have set yourself up to be surrounded by INTPs. We dominate this place by sheer numbers and this can sometimes be enough to send unsuspecting new members running (even if they are themselves INTP). But many learn to enjoy our company and even reach out to meet us individually. We are often quite awesome to meet. I am one of them, and there are many others on this thread and beyond. Happy Searching =)

At 310.955.487 inhabitants in the USA and about 155.6 million of them being female that means that there are currently 2.8 million (2.800.000) female INTPs in the US. One of them might be living right next door - watch out!:peepwall:

Wow. That is a veritable army. We could crush this country if it wouldn't be like herding cats.

It is a thing of amazing untapped power.... how do you suggest I herd these cats? ;)

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*coughs up hairball*

We like to think that herd building goes against our nature, so the best strategy, as has been suggested, might still be to lure them into a trap.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVygqjyS4CA"]All individuals[/YOUTUBE]

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Meeting INTP's is fun, but whatever you do, don't meet two INTP's that already know each other at the same time.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Meeting INTP's is fun, but whatever you do, don't meet two INTP's that already know each other at the same time.

This. People who meet me and my friends together tend to resemble a dear in headlights. So much crazy in so little space.

Oeufa

MBTI Type
INTP
Obviously. We INTPs don't make mistakes. That was supposed to be clever word-play *cough*

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We're here, there, and wherever.

Hi and welcome!