User Tag List

First 123 Last

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I didn't at all when I was younger because I could skate by on good looks and youth.

Now that I'm older...hmm. Sorta...when I can be bothered. I'm just not very motivated to do so. It seems like too much effort for so little return (Ti at work?). Make-up is a pain...I've never learned to use it well and I seldom can find foundation to match my coloring. I will wear it maybe once or twice a year. I will put on lipstick, though because my lips have freckles on them.
    I have the kind of hair where it either needs a lot of care to look well or cut down very, very low. I'm doing the 'lot of care' thing now but I'm tempted to just get rid of all over again. Having curly hair can be a real chore.

Hygiene...yes. I hate bad odors and not being clean.

Health...kinda. When it gets my attention or is about to cause a problem.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i dont need to. im an energy being living in internets
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I pay more attention to it than I should.
    This to all. Above average is rarely enough, I love to improve on my abilities / shape. I'm pretty content though atm.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think the answer would be no in my case. I play soccer occassionally with friends and I started to play Squash with my gf but if the sports aint for fun, I wouldnt do them. Just a major waste of time to go excersising or such crap.
    I am normally very active during the day, so I was never overweight, when I was younger I played for 20 years soccer 3 times a week with training and such.

Me and my girl watch our eating habits very closely, we balance out the kind of stuff we eat and we only buy fresh goods, nothing like macceroni with cheese ready in 5 minutes. This tho lately just became important in my life, with age, when I was young I watched what I ate but it was no problem for me to go to days in a row to burger king. Nowadays I'ld get sick from it.

Me and my girl are still smoking what sucks but we are getting professional help in January and hopefully we'll manage to quit then
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Wow there is something going on with the site layout, getting lots of non text stuff....

Anyways, yes and no....

I work out and eat reasonably healthily, score well on doctors tests and the like.

Don't cut my hair often when it's long, dye it often at times, sometimes 4 different colours in a year, but not always. can also be a total slob. Not into dressing/fashion in a traditional sense, even when I bought lots of cloths I almost always wear the things that are comfortable, and leave other stuff in the wardrobe.

I like to dress up to the 9s when going somewhere nice, and casual when not. Wash my hair twice a week, firm beleive that more than that is not good for your hair...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

No not really. As long as I'm not dying you know, I think I'm pretty well off, don't you.

That's how I see it, anyway

A window to the soul

Yes. I wish I didn't care, but caring ultimately allows me to feel content.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    Wow there is something going on with the site layout, getting lots of non text stuff....

Anyways, yes and no....

I work out and eat reasonably healthily, score well on doctors tests and the like.

Don't cut my hair often when it's long, dye it often at times, sometimes 4 different colours in a year, but not always. can also be a total slob. Not into dressing/fashion in a traditional sense, even when I bought lots of cloths I almost always wear the things that are comfortable, and leave other stuff in the wardrobe.

I like to dress up to the 9s when going somewhere nice, and casual when not. Wash my hair twice a week, firm beleive that more than that is not good for your hair...
    Nice teeth for a Brit
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP

ENTPs and INTJs are by definition not that aware of their physical appearance.

But obviously care about their HEALTH, because they will probably think what would happen in the future if they neglect a certain aspect of their health. But that doesn't mean they won't endlessly procrastinate solving the issue.

My health is kind of an "all or nothing" thing for me. I'm either obsessing over it or completely neglecting it. It's crazy. I don't know how to be moderate about these things.

As far as physical appearance goes, I usually wear a little make-up every day. Make sure my hair looks nice. Bathe every other day. Dress in whatever the hell I want (which varies from baggy sweats to nice dresses and heels). But I never seem to be able to dress appropriately for the situation. I'll wear baggy sweats to a party and a nice dress to the grocery store.