First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Interesting that they'd peg you INTJ from those results, not ENTJ.

I guess cuz Fi>Se...?

I can't see any other reason...?
    Yeah - I'm guessing it is because of the relative difference between Fi and Se vs Ni and Te. Can't think of any other reason. I pretty much always test as INTJ.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ

First time:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.8) limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************** (22.4) limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.4) excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.3) excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************ (48.6) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.3) good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.1) limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.9) average use

Five minutes later:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21) limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19.4) limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.5) excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.4) good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44.7) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.3) good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.1) unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.2) good use

I'm clearly not understanding something on that test: I was comfortable with "exactly me" for exactly one out of the 48 phrases, "Feel attracted to the symbolic, archetypal, or mysterious."
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

I think the test is bullshit. When I took it, it said I had excellent use of Ne, Ni, Te, Ti and no use of Fe at all, and that I was an INTP. I am most certainly not an INTP.

This is a few month old. So my F side is probably a little bit stronger these days.
    (add 5 points on Fi )

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************* (19.4)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.9)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.7)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************************** ********** (60.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************** ** (52.6)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************** (27.7)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************ (12.6)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************** (20.4)
    limited use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    First time:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.8) limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************** (22.4) limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.4) excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.3) excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************************ (48.6) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.3) good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************** (18.1) limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.9) average use

Five minutes later:

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21) limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19.4) limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************* (37.5) excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *********************************** (35.4) good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************** (44.7) excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************** (34.3) good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************** (15.1) unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.2) good use

I'm clearly not understanding something on that test: I was comfortable with "exactly me" for exactly one out of the 48 phrases, "Feel attracted to the symbolic, archetypal, or mysterious."
    They did give you INTJ for those results though, right?

They gave Highlander INTJ, even though his Te>Ni.

I think it had to do with his Fi>Fe...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I think the test is bullshit. When I took it, it said I had excellent use of Ne, Ni, Te, Ti and no use of Fe at all, and that I was an INTP. I am most certainly not an INTP.
    Yeah, did the same thing to Uytuun... the no use of Fe doesn't differentiate us much from the INTPs, cuz, if you actually look at their CF results, they tend to suck at Fe... For some types, the tertiary and inferior seem to be around their 3rd and 4th functions, or their 5th and 6th (if the "double agent" functions [i.e., Ne and Ti are the "double agents" for an INTJ] come in within the top 4), while for others the tertiary and inferior seem to come in more around their 5th and 6th (for the tertiary) and 7th or 8th (for the inferior)... amongst INTJs, you tend to see the former, while for INTPs, you tend to see the latter (at least based off my observations thus far)...

MBTI
    INTJ

They did give you INTJ for those results though, right?
    ENTJ for the first; INTJ for the second.

Now, either their prompts are well designed and include points of internal reference, like one prompt is known to represent a relatively straightforward use of function Xy while another prompt is known to represent a moderately sophisticated use and the responses to these two prompts are compared in some suitable way when calculating type, or there's a lot of equivocal prompts and say, one INTJ who scores unreasonably highly for Ne might actually be reporting or attempting to report some other e perceiving, or even some i misunderstood or misrepresented.

Heh, that's a long sentence. Take that supposedly high Ti score!
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

ENTJ for the first; INTJ for the second.
    Got it.

Must have to do with the higher Fi in the second test...

(as well as the slightly lower Te, of course...)

Now, either their prompts are well designed and include points of internal reference, like one prompt is known to represent a relatively straightforward use of function Xy while another prompt is known to represent a moderately sophisticated use and the responses to these two prompts are compared in some suitable way when calculating type...
    I think I get what you mean, and, from my understanding, they've got certain questions for a function that indicate "basic" use of a function, and certain questions for a function that indicate "skilled" use of a function.

It's probably not just binary, but on some sliding scale.

48 questions / 8 function-attitudes = 6 questions / function-attitude

I'd assume three levels of development of each function-attitude (low, med, high), and two questions per level of development of each function attitude.

If this is the case, it's kinda cool, cuz it definitely would seem more sophisticated than most tests out there...

This guy, Dario Nardi, along with writing a few books with Linda Berens, is a professor at UCLA, and is doing work on type and the functions using an EEG.

I kinda wanna get in contact with him and strap myself up to one of those motherfuckers...

Interesting video I ran across the other day... Ken Wilber is... intriguing...

...or there's a lot of equivocal prompts and say, one INTJ who scores unreasonably highly for Ne might actually be reporting or attempting to report some other e perceiving...
    Are you implying that you think you scored high Ne cuz you were mistaking it for Se???

I've seen a lot of high Se scores for ENFPs on this test, so... it's an interesting question... (if that's what you're asking...)

...or even some i misunderstood or misrepresented.
    Same as above...?

MBTI
    INTJ

It's probably not just binary, but on some sliding scale.

48 questions / 8 function-attitudes = 6 questions / function-attitude
    Could be. But, for example, I'm pretty sure I recall hearing that MBTI as it stands today doesn't have an equal number of questions devoted to each dichotomy. Something about Myers-Briggs legacy + modern statistical research = some questions are known to be more revealling and some less so thus some have been kept and some junked and what's left is effective but still a mishmash.

I'd assume three levels of development of each function-attitude (low, med, high), and two questions per level of development of each function attitude.
    And if those levels were accurately targettable by suitable prompts... it's remains a damn shame that it's still up to the user to interpret the prompts.

Are you implying that you think you scored high Ne cuz you were mistaking it for Se???
    Well I figure I must have been doing something wrong. I was able to give half a dozen definite "Not me"s but really only one definite "Exactly me". Seems like a sure sign of mixing up positive concepts.

Plus, given that some functions are semi-conscious, it seems likely that even for normal people being moderately conscientious about the test, there'll still be false-positives and -negatives at least from people over emphasizing or under emphasizing.

It'd be interesting to know which prompt is which and what relationship if any between various prompts is being supposed.

Boy meets Grr

You can look it up to some degree.

Code:
    <table width=230><tr valign=bottom halign=left>
    	<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=01 value=SeSe0b></td>
    	<td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=01 value=SeSe1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=01 value=SeSe2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=01 value=SeSe3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=01 value=SeSe4b></td>
    	<td width="5%">&nbsp;</td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <font face="Arial" size=2>
    <p align=top> 1. Freely follow your gut instincts and exciting physical impulses as they come up.</p>

<p><br><div style="float: left">
    	<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=02 value=NeNe0b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=02 value=NeNe1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=02 value=NeNe2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=02 value=NeNe3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=02 value=NeNe4b></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 2. Offer various unrelated ideas and see what potential they might suggest.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=03 value=TeTe0b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=03 value=TeTe1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#aaaaab><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=03 value=TeTe2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=03 value=TeTe3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=03 value=TeTe4b></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 3. Determine success by measurement or other objective method such as the time taken.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=04 value=FeFe0b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=04 value=FeFe1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#aaaaab><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=04 value=FeFe2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=04 value=FeFe3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=04 value=FeFe4b></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 4. Feel inclined to be responsible for, and take care of, others' feelings.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=05 value=NiNi0b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=05 value=NiNi1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#aaaaab><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=05 value=NiNi2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=05 value=NiNi3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=05 value=NiNi4b></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p style="margin-left: 230" align=top> 5. Experience a premonition or foresee the distant future.</p>

<p style="margin-left: 230" ><br><div style="float: left">
    	<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=06 value=SiSi0b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=06 value=SiSi1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#aaaaab><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=06 value=SiSi2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=06 value=SiSi3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=06 value=SiSi4b></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 6. Notice whether the details in front of you match what you are accustomed to.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=07 value=TiTi0b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=07 value=TiTi1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#aaaaab><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=07 value=TiTi2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=07 value=TiTi3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=07 value=TiTi4b></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 7. Be guided by a definition, logical deduction, or other nugget of reasoning.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=08 value=FiFi0b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=08 value=FiFi1b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#aaaaab><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=08 value=FiFi2b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=08 value=FiFi3b></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=08 value=FiFi4b></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 8. Feel strongly that something is good or bad.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=09 value=FeFe0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=09 value=FeFe1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=09 value=FeFe2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=09 value=FeFe3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=09 value=FeFe4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 9. Compassionately take on someone else's needs as your own.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=10 value=TeTe0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=10 value=TeTe1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=10 value=TeTe2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=10 value=TeTe3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=10 value=TeTe4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 10. Construct an argument to convince someone using evidence clearly in front of you both.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=11 value=NiNi0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=11 value=NiNi1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=11 value=NiNi2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=11 value=NiNi3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=11 value=NiNi4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 11. Achieve a metamorphosis, definitive insight, or powerful vision of change.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=12 value=SiSi0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=12 value=SiSi1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=12 value=SiSi2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=12 value=SiSi3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=12 value=SiSi4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 12. Compare an experience against a storehouse of familiar experiences to find what's reliable.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=13 value=FiFi0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=13 value=FiFi1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=13 value=FiFi2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=13 value=FiFi3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=13 value=FiFi4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 13. Remain in touch with what you want for yourself, what motivates you, and what is good.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=14 value=TiTi0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=14 value=TiTi1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=14 value=TiTi2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=14 value=TiTi3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=14 value=TiTi4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 14. Apply leverage to a situation to solve a problem impersonally using minimal effort.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=15 value=SeSe0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=15 value=SeSe1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=15 value=SeSe2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=15 value=SeSe3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=15 value=SeSe4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 15. Enjoy the thrill of action and physical experience in the present moment.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=16 value=NeNe0a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=16 value=NeNe1a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=16 value=NeNe2a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=16 value=NeNe3a></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=16 value=NeNe4a></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 16. Enjoy playing with random interconnections and patterns.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=17 value=FeSi0c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=17 value=FeSi1c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=17 value=FeSi2c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=17 value=FeSi3c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=17 value=FeSi4c></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 17. Recognize and usually adhere to shared values, feelings, and social norms to get along.</p>

<td width="19%" bgColor=#e4e4e4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Not<br>Me<br><input type=radio name=18 value=TeNi0c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#d4d4d4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Little Me<br><input type=radio name=18 value=TeNi1c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#c4c4c4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Somewhat Me<br><input type=radio name=18 value=TeNi2c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#b4b4b4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Mostly Me<br><input type=radio name=18 value=TeNi3c></td>
            <td width="19%" bgColor=#a4a4a4><font face="Arial" size=1><center>Exactly Me<br><input type=radio name=18 value=TeNi4c></td>
    </tr></table>
    </div>
    <p align=top> 18. Conceive of a comprehensive plan to maximize progress toward multiple goals at once.</p>

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Could be. But, for example, I'm pretty sure I recall hearing that MBTI as it stands today doesn't have an equal number of questions devoted to each dichotomy. Something about Myers-Briggs legacy + modern statistical research = some questions are known to be more revealling and some less so thus some have been kept and some junked and what's left is effective but still a mishmash.
    Interesting. Never knew that about the MBTI, but it makes sense.

I'd assume, though, that this test is much younger, and thus hasn't been manipulated as much and has a better chance of being straight 6 questions / FA.

It felt that way while I was taking it and identifying which FA each question was referring to...

And if those levels were accurately targettable by suitable prompts... it's remains a damn shame that it's still up to the user to interpret the prompts.

I mean, until we get to the point where we're strapping ourselves up to something that reads brain waves, I don't think we're gunna get the level of objectivity we'd like...

Well I figure I must have been doing something wrong. I was able to give half a dozen definite "Not me"s but really only one definite "Exactly me". Seems like a sure sign of mixing up positive concepts.
    Yeah, I took it a week or two ago, so my memory's already starting to fade a bit, but I do remember thinking for a couple of the functions that the prompts seemed to accentuate certain aspects of those functions while possibly neglecting other aspects of them. I remember Ni seeming very much about mysticism, symbolism, spirituality, and what not, and not as much about context-shifting, meta-perspectivizing, and what not.

Plus, given that some functions are semi-conscious, it seems likely that even for normal people being moderately conscientious about the test, there'll still be false-positives and -negatives at least from people over emphasizing or under emphasizing.
    Yeah, no test is perfect...

It'd be interesting to know which prompt is which...
    I'm pretty sure I could pick them out -- I felt as much while I was taking the test.

The couple prompts I know that I mistaked had to do with Ti (I thought they were referring to Se), and talked about "leverage".

I was thinking of "leverage" from more of a social power perspective, somewhat a la Socionics' description of Se, but, apparently it had to do with Ti...

My Ti score ended up coming out lower than on any other cognitive function test I've taken... (it's usually close to the top for me)

The ones I knew weren't making much sense to me were Si (and, by that, I mean that I just don't consciously think in the way the prompt described -- I knew they were pointing to Si, though), and so Si ended up coming out my lowest score of all...

All in all, I thought it was a pretty well-designed test.

...and what relationship if any between various prompts is being supposed.
    Wait, are you questioning whether, in calculating your results, the test may figure that you mistakenly answered high on one prompt, when it was really due to you thinking it was referring to a different function than it actually was???

If that's what you're questioning, it would seem a bit difficult for an online test to handle, I would think...