User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    What could go wrong? You hardly know this woman, if she doesn't return your interest, no loss.
    nono you see i missed out from a nachspiel. so i had a bad timing. i should have done it when i left the nachspiel. Or not at all as she could have just as easy become a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    (1) BE YOURSELF.
    (2) BE ALIVE AND AWARE IN THE HERE AND NOW OF YOUR CONVERSATION WITH HER.
    (3) At the conclusion of your coffee tell her how much you enjoyed your time with her, and that you'd like to meetup with her again, and be sure to specify WHAT, WHEN, and WHERE.
    -Halla
    A bit late but thats what i did. I said it was nice meeting her and i gave her a hug and asked if we should meet again and she said yes ofc.
    did not demand a what when and where right there. Not going to be pushy.

I am actually hoping it will stretch to over Christmas. because i would not now what a appropriate gift might be.

Gonna watch a movie at Wednesday i believe. (that day in the middle of the week) Hangover.

MBTI
    ENFP

i generally wouldnt listen to this advice

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    nono you see i missed out from a nachspiel. so i had a bad timing. i should have done it when i left the nachspiel. Or not at all as she could have just as easy become a friend.
    I understand what you mean, I think. Impatience can cause someone who probably would have at the very least become a friend to feel as though you're pushy or something, therefore taking cool points away from all of your other awesome qualities.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Emectar View Post
    i generally wouldnt listen to this advice
    what advice mr.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I understand what you mean, I think. Impatience can cause someone who probably would have at the very least become a friend to feel as though you're pushy or something
    absolutely.

<--- me

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Sound like a chaotic combo.

If you are determined to carry this through than do your best to hold off hard judgments and and overt cynicism be an active listener. Have a party piece or a few interesting things to talk about (besides yourself) consider doing a quick study of "chick crack" (i.e. tarot, astrology, MBTI lol!)

this should motivate her to soon dominate the conversation and after that spend time as an active listener while still holding yourself out in that marvelous INTJ style nonverbally communicating that you are "the prize". Make your main goal to show her a fun/entertaining time and if you hit on some positive vibes apply some light "kino" towards the end of the date.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    Slight OT:
    I was out drinking last night. Meet this girl that was for some odd reason super interested in the MBTI stuff i came to talk about. I ended up at her table meeting her friends. a master student in filosofi and a math master student.

This girl who dragged me to her table was just so equal me... was so inspiring to talk to her and particularly hear her view on things and her opinions.
    She hated that knowledgeable people did not share their knowledge. So did i and all that.

So then i made a big fuck up as usual as i was thinking ahead and was hoping to meet this people again so i could hopefully get more intellectual stimuli. Been hungering!

So i new that often things happen and we get separated so i was like "here is my phone number and shit and totaly told her why shy was so awesome in clarity and detail. blabla.

I think i just assumed that the truth is pure and clean. she would like that honesty.

It seems like i somehow missed the fact that the truth can be just as cheesy as any lie.

Besides it was way to early. I need to work on my timing and my risk analyzing before taking action in such a big thing. Problem is that im by nature not really concerned about implications of things.

My experience new i was going home early, my planner function tried to prevent it. And therefore fuck it up.

Experience always wins.

something like that.
    Here's a practical tip: Don't ask for a number (or give your own), just sort of imply you want it. At the exact moment you see she's interested in you as a person (and not just in the conversation topic), you'll say: "I'll tell you what, I'm kind of tired/have to go back to my friends in a minute but I'd really like to continue talking to you about this, What steps can we make to continue this conversation some other time?" I know it's PUA material, and used by every man who knows about this stuff. But it's got a much higher succes rate than just bluntly giving or asking a phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    (3) At the conclusion of your coffee tell her how much you enjoyed your time with her, and that you'd like to meetup with her again, and be sure to specify WHAT, WHEN, and WHERE. No good date ends on a dangling participle. You MUST have a path to forward progress, and it must be mutually agreed upon by her if it is to ever have any chance of coming to fruition...

Dr. Love has spoken.

-Halla
    I like that, I absolutely hate having to plan a date over the phone. Plus, it's actually a good conversation topic. On the other hand, it may be a bit awkward if the other person doesn't want a second date.
    (removed)

MBTI
    INTJ

She seems a bit submissive. At least when it comes to planing. Once we get to know each other i could do that. I dont`t mind planing, its just that i don`t like to take charge in that manner. Feels like im controlling the person. Something like that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Don't trip, rather take a short trip, in other words venue hop/bounce at this cue.

Take the leadership role until she decides she would like to put her hands on the reigns for a bit.

This is a good opportunity because if she compiles it is an indicator of interest (IOI). Keep head up for indicator of interest (IOIs) and indicators of disinterest (IODs) and naturally work toward IOIs. Follow IOIs as taking a new leap forward, (i.e. leadership role/venue hop/rapport deepening/kino/further compliance tests etc...) and use IODs to regroup and switch course to one of demonstrating higher value [indirectly/modestly].
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP

sorry not yours,

the idea that being nice and likeable is good for friends but that women you should try to impress