User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    That's probably a much better idea on a first date than what Nameless Hero actually meant.

*wants to hug the sweet little robot to pieces*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I base the "pounding" aspect on real life experience...

ESFP's need pleasures that can penetrate beyond the mudane...
    The MBTI types me as an INFP, however, SOCIONICS calls me an Logical Intuitive Extram (called an ENTj in our terms.)

MBTI
    INTJ

It went ok i guess.

Not a single spark for me tho. She was shy too. She becomes the opposite when drunk. Dancing on the tables and wet t-shirt and all that.

And shes really really small. shes 1.53m im 1.86m

Then you really can go beyond the mundane.

MBTI
    INTJ

I keept my impulsive commentary at bay too. Except for once. She unzipped the jacked after pulling it up because of the cold weather. She said it feelt like getting strangled.

And i said by impulse: Some like that too..

She found it funny tho. and i was bussy saying that im not into that and so on.

She followed up with some like handcuffs and wips.

I was nonono im definitely not into that either.

laughter.

How old are you?

MBTI
    INTJ

what?
    im 25

MBTI
    INTJ

Slight OT:
    I was out drinking last night. Meet this girl that was for some odd reason super interested in the MBTI stuff i came to talk about. I ended up at her table meeting her friends. a master student in filosofi and a math master student.

This girl who dragged me to her table was just so equal me... was so inspiring to talk to her and particularly hear her view on things and her opinions.
    She hated that knowledgeable people did not share their knowledge. So did i and all that.

So then i made a big fuck up as usual as i was thinking ahead and was hoping to meet this people again so i could hopefully get more intellectual stimuli. Been hungering!

So i new that often things happen and we get separated so i was like "here is my phone number and shit and totaly told her why shy was so awesome in clarity and detail. blabla.

I think i just assumed that the truth is pure and clean. she would like that honesty.

It seems like i somehow missed the fact that the truth can be just as cheesy as any lie.

Besides it was way to early. I need to work on my timing and my risk analyzing before taking action in such a big thing. Problem is that im by nature not really concerned about implications of things.

My experience new i was going home early, my planner function tried to prevent it. And therefore fuck it up.

Experience always wins.

something like that.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    Slight OT:
    I was out drinking last night. Meet this girl that was for some odd reason super interested in the MBTI stuff i came to talk about. I ended up at her table meeting her friends. a master student in filosofi and a math master student.

This girl who dragged me to her table was just so equal me... was so inspiring to talk to her and particularly hear her view on things and her opinions.
    She hated that knowledgeable people did not share their knowledge. So did i and all that.

So then i made a big fuck up as usual as i was thinking ahead and was hoping to meet this people again so i could hopefully get more intellectual stimuli. Been hungering!

So i new that often things happen and we get separated so i was like "here is my phone number and shit and totaly told her why shy was so awesome in clarity and detail. blabla.

I think i just assumed that the truth is pure and clean. she would like that honesty.

It seems like i somehow missed the fact that the truth can be just as cheesy as any lie.

Besides it was way to early. I need to work on my timing and my risk analyzing before taking action in such a big thing. Problem is that im by nature not really concerned about implications of things.

My experience new i was going home early, my planner function tried to prevent it. And therefore fuck it up.

Experience always wins.

something like that.
    What could go wrong? You hardly know this woman, if she doesn't return your interest, no loss.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    Any don`t do tips? etc.

any spesifics i should look for that might couse trouble. I have a lot of things on my mind but im thinking you guys have some aditional.
    (1) BE YOURSELF.
    (2) BE ALIVE AND AWARE IN THE HERE AND NOW OF YOUR CONVERSATION WITH HER.
    (3) At the conclusion of your coffee tell her how much you enjoyed your time with her, and that you'd like to meetup with her again, and be sure to specify WHAT, WHEN, and WHERE. No good date ends on a dangling participle. You MUST have a path to forward progress, and it must be mutually agreed upon by her if it is to ever have any chance of coming to fruition...

Dr. Love has spoken.

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro