First 61415161718 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That makes sense. I mean I've wondered about people who are polyamorous, and it seems like something that would easier to handle after ten or fifteen years of being with a person. Hypothetically speaking, because I wouldn't know, nor do I really care to.

But yeah...if I actually like a guy, like who he is, want to actually be with him, there's no way I can deal with the thought of sharing him with another woman. Quel horreur.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Thats where my analytical popped in. Why don't i like seeing her with someone else? She has been with people before me, after me and might be again. The difference now? I could lose her. But i have done that. And stole her back. I trust no one more, other than myself. *shrug*

Edit: We also have rules. Don't care who you are out with, as long as you come home to 'me'. I don't want to meet him or know him. She wants me to introduce her to the girls i meet. Yeah, shes bi.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I do wonder if certain types are more capable of it, though. Like me being an ENFP that seems to be kind of predicatable that I would be able to have sex with certain people and not get at all emotionally attached.

But boy when I truly like somebody, that's a whole different story.

There is an ISTJ female I know on here who is polyamorous, and it's with someone she loves, apparently.

However, what were you really asking - if women can have unemotional sex at all, or if they can share a man they actually like or love?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Actually my question was if it is Type based. Or just personal. I would think people that would be open to it are people that don't feel like they have to follow social norms. Id also assume logic is a bigger part. And of course open mindedness.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Dizalddin View Post
    That reminds me. Is detachment from sex mostly a guy thing or are there certain types that tend toward it. Me and my gf actually have an open relationship and things are great (although i don't know her type). Hmm.
    I honestly don't understand open relationships since they directly contravene human nature.

A love relationship is constituted of a psychological "agreement" between mates to only act or do certain things exclusively between themselves.

If you have sex with other women, and your girlfriend is perfectly okay with that - I don't think she falls under the definition of "your girlfriend"

Unless of course, the world has turned up side down.

In which case, I would have to find a way to capitalize off the crazy things teenagers are doing these days.

The best ETF for this is VICEX. Look it up on Google finance.

VICEX is a standard ETF that focuses its investments on companies dealing in alcohol, weapons, gambling and tobacco.

In July, the ETF was trading at around 13.75. As optimism picked up and the unemployment rate found relief, the college frat kids and pot heads were able to afford their destructive vice led lifestyle. And as I knew, VICEX soared 17.09 near the middle of October.

Now realize that this is just a standard ETF which is a great lagging indicator for sectors that meet the criteria for the companies under it.

As the world's dignity goes down the tubes, I always look forward to my next vacation paid for exclusively by people's stupidity. And of course, my evening scotch after a long day's work!
    got chaos?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyTick View Post
    I honestly don't understand open relationships since they directly contravene human nature.

A love relationship is constituted of a psychological "agreement" between mates to only act or do certain things exclusively between themselves.

If you have sex with other women, and your girlfriend is perfectly okay with that - I don't think she falls under the definition of "your girlfriend"

Unless of course, the world has turned up side down.
    Yep, that's how I feel.

But apparently not everyone is that way. It puzzles me.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Thats where my analytical popped in. Why don't i like seeing her with someone else? She has been with people before me, after me and might be again. The difference now? I could lose her. But i have done that. And stole her back. I trust no one more, other than myself. *shrug*

Edit: We also have rules. Don't care who you are out with, as long as you come home to 'me'. I don't want to meet him or know him. She wants me to introduce her to the girls i meet. Yeah, shes bi.
    So apparently there's still human jealousy. You don't to deal with the reality of her other men, and she wants to keep tabs on who your girls are.

MBTI
    INTJ

Actually i have chanced my mind since yesterday.

Thats why i waited to today by doing it.

Just going to ask her one some simple questions. And take it from there.

I think the gap is too big between us for a relationship. Some of the pictures she shares is simply tasteless.

Friends? yea sure but whe wont hang out at the same parties... She ends up as a person in the friends list on facebook. Perhaps talking to me about issues.

bedpartner.

its a bit risky, not sure if i would not get emo about things.

How do i chance my nick? is it possible?

Thanks for the input people. But the thread is basically dead now.
    minor update some time later, and no nothing spesial has happened.

MBTI
    STP

In my opinion there isnt anything wrong with open relationships, but those dont sound like the right rules. What the other person wants, says, etc. always comes first, which means at times it may NOT be open. Other times it may. IMHO forcing or making an open relationship a rule is the quickest way to end it.

Oh, and because of this you can only really ever have an open relationship in regards to "commiting" with one person if that makes sense. I dont really know how to "define" the other relationships outside of your "significant other".

MBTI
    INTJ

We were friends. Now we are "friends"

My fault ofc but her friend managed to say that i should try harder. what a stupid thing to say. i am a INTJ with AD/HD, tell me to push harder and i will destroy everything in my path like a derailed fright train. Intensional or not.

By trying harder i go all "ditch the small talk" lets talk about things that matters. And im not even that bad at small talk.. i think.

I need to just..chill it.

It might heal but right now i need to get my focus on other things.