User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Imagination art, often surreal or fantasy/science-fiction/twilight zone related. Kinda like performance art that nobody can see. Daydream theater. Sometimes are writings indicate whether we are a performing imagination artist or no.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    I know they exist. It's just weird that the OP makes a sudden connection of artistic INTP's to females. I mean, what? incorrect hidden implications!
    Incorrect! You misunderstood my intention...perhaps I need to make myself more clear.

My intention: To find an INTP female in my area, for study, and possibly study.

My hypothesis: Based on the INTP Si tertiary being, according to certain theories, a "tension release valve" in the personality, I postulate that it is very possible INTP women may be attracted to artistic endeavors, from music to painting, photography, and the like. INTP men may be drawn to these activities as well, I am not saying they wouldn't fit the same model, I'm just not looking for INTP men.

My purpose with the OP: To find data that would either support or refute my hypothesis above.

[/end justification]
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I like to sing karaoke. I don't know about INTPs but I do notice a lot of introvert wallflowers taking to the stage this way and shining (or at least imaging themselves as shining).
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I'm a singer/songwriter/pianist. Music is a very important part of my life. I also write (not just songs and poems, mainly short stories, actually).

I have a huge appreciation for art in terms of beauty. Aesthetics is kind of my thing. Beauty, though, being an entirely subject term, I tend to find rather strange things beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. I'm not a huge fan of performance art, but occasionally I'll find myself completely awed by a performance of some kind, usually dance.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Incorrect! You misunderstood my intention...perhaps I need to make myself more clear.

My intention: To find an INTP female in my area, for study, and possibly study.

My hypothesis: Based on the INTP Si tertiary being, according to certain theories, a "tension release valve" in the personality, I postulate that it is very possible INTP women may be attracted to artistic endeavors, from music to painting, photography, and the like. INTP men may be drawn to these activities as well, I am not saying they wouldn't fit the same model, I'm just not looking for INTP men.

My purpose with the OP: To find data that would either support or refute my hypothesis above.

[/end justification]
    So, we all have to assume that all your threads has something to do with your interest in females?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

click on my signature

+ i started playing bass some time ago. i dont like to learn songs that other people made, i make up my own stuff and play that
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    So, we all have to assume that all your threads has something to do with your interest in females?
    NOW he's catching on. :applauds:
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTP

Aaaah so this thread has as much to do with the INTP's art appreciation as it has to do with creation? Interesting.

Obviously, as a musician I love to create music. Not only creating unique pieces (mostly on piano, I don't tend to get creative with the flute much ) but adapting other people's work to fit my current state of mind. This can be through listening to recordings of songs and taking lyrics out of context to describe my current state, or it can be very hands on where I play the piece in a variety of ways until it gels with my mood (in this way, the same piece can often sound vastly different depending on the day).

From an "outsider" point of view, I am very appreciative of the aesthetics of things. I love "good" photography for instance. A well-taken photograph can definitely engage my interest in a very real way. I also love observing different types of architecture and internal design. And, of course, nature itself has enormous scope for pleasing my eye. Animals fascinate me on a visual level.

I don't care much for theatre tbh, but I love literature and can literally get lost in a book so much that even during my day-to-day business I find myself still mentally immersed in that world and its characters. My mind can stay this way for up to a week after I've finished the book in question (I've found this lasts way longer when I'm already familiar with the world of the book. Therefore stand alone novels don't always do it for me, but authors like Terry Pratchet, Raymond E Feist and Trudi Canavan who write multiple series in the same world capture my interest in a huge way). Total book worm.
    Ti>Ne>Si>Te>Fi>Ni>Se=Fe

And yes, there are such things as INTPs who overuse emoticons

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    NOW he's catching on. :applauds:
    Romance isn't the only focus of the world. In fact, you should grow away from it. It's just your biology manipulating you.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-

Music.

Well, not really.
    But I can dream.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8