User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    Do you ever Want to befriend someone, if so, do you ever put in the effort to hang out with them more often or find time to spend with them? Do you often try to invite them out or wait for the other person to ask instead?
    Yes, I often want to be friends with people seconds after meeting them. Something about them makes me want to seek them out as I can see us having an excellent friendship. However, its a bit creepy to say that or act that way so I tend to just act friendly and witty and hope they also wish to be friends.

Are you usually kind and say things out of politeness instead of what you really think? (like compliments and such)
    I only give compliments if I mean them and I always say what I'm thinking if asked. I rarely lie to make someone feel better, I feel as though that is meaner than telling them the truth so they can fix the problem if there is one.

Do you trust your friends easily, how do they gain your trust?
    I trust my close friends with my life. I'm paranoid at times -- but I'm more apt to trust random then people I have known for some time and don't consider close. I get a vibe on if I should trust someone or not, and if I don't trust you right away I probably never will.

How long does it take for you to open up and feel comfortable around a friend? What kinds of people do you open up to easier or gravitate towards?
    I tend to open up towards the XNFP types and gravitate towards them. They may be flaky at times, but they offer the best advice and assistance.

What do you enjoy most about your friends? What kind of qualities do you like in your friendship?
    I enjoy that they accept me and my eccentricities are never boring. I like that I can trust them and be open with them and they do not judge me and my issues.

What qualities do you Not like in your friendships? Any deal-breakers?
    Backstabbers. Lack of trust.
    If I can't trust them, or if they frustrate me by being ridiculous, then I have no time for them.

If your friends had a totally different view on something that you believed to be important and right, would you think of them differently?
    Yes. I respect their thoughts however, especially if they are close friends. I may get frustrated with them, because I feel as though I am right -- but it's really none of my concern. If it effects me, then I have a problem.

Do you ever feel like you have certain obligations to your friends and try to fulfill them? Or do you usually do it because you want to?
    Sometimes I do. And I will fulfill them if it makes them happy.
    I want to make them happy.

In turn, do you usually have any expectations of your friends? What if they don't fulfill them?
    I definitely have expectations for my friends and very high ones. I can get really foul sometimes if they aren't met.
    wow.. you sound very similar to my friend lol. hmm, thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by vieamemusique View Post
    If someone were annoying you, would you ever confront them about it? What would you do if you didn't like someone's company and yet they kept trying to talk to you?
    I'd tell them they were annoying me and to go away.

Do you share personal thoughts often? Would you feel threatened/annoyed if it seemed like someone kept asking about your personal life?
    I can talk about my personal life until I'm blue in the face. Sex and other "private" things do not bother me at all to talk about, in fact I enjoy talking about it. However, talking about how I feel about certain things? No! I react unfavorably and will avoid that person if they continually bring up emotions and such.

How do you usually act when you're having a good time? How do you usually act when you're having a bad time?
    I will act like a complete bitch if I'm not having a good time. I will probably leave and have no problems voicing my problem. But when I'm having a good time, it is also very well known.
    You know this is why I like you guys! So honest and direct lol. I kinda know how he's feeling all the time because he makes it so obvious for me to know.
    "You may be one person to the world, but to one person you may be the world."

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Do you ever Want to befriend someone, if so, do you ever put in the effort to hang out with them more often or find time to spend with them? Do you often try to invite them out or wait for the other person to ask instead?

Absolutely, if I like somebody then I will make efforts to spend time with them. I don't have the need to see people very often though.

Are you usually kind and say things out of politeness instead of what you really think? (like compliments and such)

Not directly, but I do so indirectly. The way I do it is that I am usually able to see both positive and negative things, both true, and select whatever based on constuctiveness.

If someone were annoying you, would you ever confront them about it? What would you do if you didn't like someone's company and yet they kept trying to talk to you?

Of course I would confront them! Anyway, I'm not very picky about value judgments, and generally tend to accept most people as they are, whether I feel positive or negative about them... If they keep trying to talk to me and I have no time, I will tell them to go talk to somebody else and stop thinking my time is their time.

Do you share personal thoughts often? Would you feel threatened/annoyed if it seemed like someone kept asking about your personal life?

I don't care, they can know what they want. I always say what I think anyway. If I don't like their questions, I will just ask them why they're so interested in knowing.

Do you trust your friends easily, how do they gain your trust?

I trust them a certaint extent, that is to be human and make faults... but I rarely trust completely. They would have to be very honest.

How long does it take for you to open up and feel comfortable around a friend? What kinds of people do you open up to easier or gravitate towards?

I like people who are straightforward, otherwise, kind and friendly people. The type of people I don't really like are those that are social but not straightforward.

What do you enjoy most about your friends? What kind of qualities do you like in your friendship?

I like people that can argue and tell me what they think. I like intelligence, independence, non-conformity, creative thinking, etc.

What qualities do you Not like in your friendships? Any deal-breakers?

Superficial, political, sensitive, emotional, dramatic, etc.

How do you usually act when you're having a good time? How do you usually act when you're having a bad time?

Good time: I talk, Bad time: I'm silent

If your friends had a totally different view on something that you believed to be important and right, would you think of them differently?

What kind of idiot would expect people to think the same as him? I would never expect my friends to think the same as me. If I ever wanted that, I would clone myself and talk to my clone!

Do you ever feel like you have certain obligations to your friends and try to fulfill them? Or do you usually do it because you want to?

I don't have an obligation, I personally like to uphold my promises. I don't feel it's an obligation though, it's normal.

In turn, do you usually have any expectations of your friends? What if they don't fulfill them?[/B]

I don't expect many people to be as conscientious as I am.