• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs, post your weirdest dream

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
What is the weirdest dream you ever had? And I don't mean your ambitions. What have you seen in your sleep that you find (funny, scary or whatever), just weird ?

~These Quiet Stars

MBTI Type
INTx
I drempt last night that I was George Kostanza from Seinfeld. That was rather amusing... Then another one about swimming in possibly great-white-shark infested waters.

But when I was younger (up to when I was about 10), I would have dreams within dreams, so I would have a creepy dream, then think I was awake, and be all relieved. Then another dream would start up, and I couldn't tell that it was a dream. Not fun.

As for weirdest dream? I've had a bunch of random dreams; a demonically possessed were-wolf that ate children, tornado activated zombie kittens, Nazi invasion of England (not historically correct, but it was interesting), a bunch of teeth-falling-out dreams, with a good dose of ghost/maze/chase dreams.

And my parents wonder why I look tired in the mornings.

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Nice!
I am a little afraid of heights. And what do I dream sometimes? I jump from one building to the next, and note that I am not a fun of spiderman... Or I jump when I am walking and the leaps I make are huge...

Go figure...

Within

Permabanned
I dreamt that I was performing a surprise abortion once, that was pretty weird.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I hardly ever remember much of my dreams. Maybe not that weird but I did dream one time that Dan Quayle became president of the US.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I dreamt I was in a spaceship last night.

It had a living room, a kitchen, etc.

I blew up another spaceship, and the debris was calculated to reach our ship in 10 minutes; everyone was so lax, and I was yelling at them all to take their position, we were running out of time.
2 minutes before touchdown, everyone finally took their positions, and we zoomed right past the burning parts, cosmic gases, into the stars, and joined a colony of ships in space...

It was quite beautiful.

I think its all the "Ancient Alien" episodes I've been watching... :huh:

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
It involved whitewater kayaking, a prison break, and a Dr. Suess car.

bobz

MBTI Type
entj
Enneagram
I drempt once that I was standing in from of a screen of some kind, as in like a tv screen, and It was a news show with people holding up a poster, something a bout a mercer charity of some kind, and then I woke up, went to my living room, and saw the same picture on the tv.

coolio_free

MBTI Type
XNTP
Enneagram
5 sp
skimming a dumptruck

i once dreamed i was hauling the second round of band supplies in a dumptruck and i randomly decided to skim the dumptruck across a lake just ran it down the hill over a small ramp and it skimmed over the lake then drove up a sharp hill on the other side. lol i woke up and was like did i really dream that:shock:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I had a dream last night I was in full goalie gear and Pavel Datsyuk was bearing down on me on a clean breakaway. I woke up totally terrified for about 30 seconds.

Macabre

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I dreamt that I had set a typewriter on fire, and was madly trying to finish writing... something. Then I was throwing knives at a dude in a trilby and pinstripe suit who melted and became the pope... with a cockney accent. I then gave confession and woke up.

This is the weirdest of three(3) visual dreams. I usually dream in text <---------------- *coughs* Visual-spatial Issues Nuts *coughs*

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some random old granny challenged me to a duel. I won.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My weirdest memorable dream was a few months ago (read: 8 months) when I was in high school and had a crush on this girl who is kind of a mixture of hippie and geek (plays Dungeons and Dragons in a long skirt with a flower in her hair and Buddha statues all over her house :wub:). That's a little important to the story.

I was at the school talent show (which hadn't happened yet IRL and was scheduled for a different place entirely) at my local Performing Arts Center. For whatever reason I was on stage as the orchestra set up. I know most of the people in the orchestra IRL, but distinctly remember not recognizing anyone or noticing any problems with that at all. Many of them had very strange instruments, including a tuba-like instrument that was worn like a hat. As they rushed to set up, one of them gave me the hatuba to hold and I couldn't speak to refuse for whatever reason. Soon, they began to play while I was still standing stupidly on stage with the hatuba in my hands. I tried to run off the stage but suddenly (and this is the weirdest part), the world seemed to tilt and I fell down and lost the hatuba. It tilted quite steeply, bringing me back on stage, but not affecting anybody else. I slammed into one player while sliding around and he got all mad at me but I couldn't stand up. I continued to slide around for quite some time, as if the stage was some large ship in an excessively violent storm (not dissimilar from my first and only experience with salvia divinorum which would happen like 5 months later), eventually I slid into this girl (mentioned above) who was also sliding around. We talked for a little bit, about things I don't remember, before we slid apart again. Eventually, I found a doorframe into the backroom and managed to stop myself from sliding. I remained there for the remainder of the dream and watched some more crappy acts before eventually waking up.

It was really long and I was a little exhausted when I woke up.

xisnotx

Permabanned
I once had a dream where there was a giant pink blob chasing me. And for some reason both me and it where able to go through walls in this giant universe. It was chasing me..but I was too quick for it. Eventually we got to the end of the universe that we were in but I decided to go on...and I managed to escape that universe. The new one had nothing..just pitch black.

Hera

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I've had weird dreams as a child, but now I only have boring dreams. Sometimes I want to think they're prophetic, but they aren't really.

I think my first dream ever (that I can recall) is probably the weirdest. I think I was about two or three. To set the scene, I had a separate bedroom that I shared with my sister. I'd occasionally go sleep with my parents whenever I was scared, but I know that on that night, I had fallen asleep in my own bed. I dreamt that I was in an elevator. When I left the elevator, I found myself in a room full of muppets. Seriously. The muppets. All the characters of Sesame Street were sitting along a circular room's wall. It's like the place I was in was sort of donut shaped. So the elevator was in the middle, and the entire room was rounded with no edges and lined with these puppets. But they weren't alive, they seemed immobile and they creeped me out. I think I spent about a minute in that room until I got creeped out, and ended up going into the elevator again, except this time it became a fireplace. I went in and fell, and then I woke up. But I really DID wake up, but I didn't wake up in my bed. I woke up at the edge of my parent's bed, and I was sort of moving. I woke up sitting up on my knees, bouncing a bit.

Did I sleep walk, did I dream it all and it took me there? More than likely. But it was a mindfuck for me at that age.

Then I had weirder dreams, and most of them always involved puppets or TV animals.

I once had a dream that my entire family and I were in a crowd. A busy street scene. I was about six or so when I dreamt this. I dreamt that we were walking together, when suddenly I got lost. I called to them, I walked in the general direction where they did, and I was sure I did, but they were nowhere to be found. I walked and walked and ended up on more residential streets. Still in a panic, I looked around for trusting faces. I ended up seeing someone I knew, but didn't really know because she was an adult I had never met before IRL. She had kind eyes, I remember her face. Short red hair, thin, tall. She called me over to her from her window, and I went up her porch and into her house and she comforted me. She then told me that my parents and siblings had been kidnapped by -- and you'll get a kick out of this, I'm sure -- Barney. Yeah. That purple bastard kidnapped my family. Try to wrap that around your head, because it doesn't get any less strange. So she brings me to his lair, and basically I'm supposed to rescue four people from a villainous purple piece of shit that kidnapped them without anyone noticing in a crowded street that some purple asshole took them. I digress. It's a dark and scary looking dungeon, and they're all there chained to a wall but I don't remember them saying anything. I do remember Barney standing at the end of a dark hallway. I don't remember whether I rescued them or not.

But my favorite weird dream is one that reoccurred a lot. The dreams were always different but there was one common thing in the series of dreams. I used to share a bunk bed with my sister, and she had the top bunk. Well, in my dream, her bed had a portal. Yep. Her bed had a door in the mattress that would lead to different things. It could lead me to a nook, it could lead me outdoors, it could lead me anywhere. But it was a portal that I couldn't predict, I never knew what I'd find or what would happen when I'd go in it.

I'm full of these.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
In a desert

Very thirsty

I walk up to what could be water

It isn't water

It is a rock

I decide to lift the rock, sure that there must be water or at least a dampness underneath the rock, something I could put my tongue against to quench an unbearable thirst

As I go to lift the rock, something previously hidden floats off the rock, buzzing in such a way as to raise alarm, it is an unpleasant sound

It is a dragonfly with cracked wings (cracked like dried mud)

It flies into my mouth and the thirst becomes even more unbearable

And then i woke up

spleen

MBTI Type
Entp
Enneagram
One of the symptoms of withdrawl from this one drug is being able to feel like you are IN your dreams?
It was amazing. I had swamp people chasing me, I ran as fast as cars on the highway, I found a refugee camp for talking endangered animals, and an underground movement of tunnels where platypuses showed to me, then I was being chased by this black cloud again, running in a landscape and at the speeds of Sonic the Hedgehog games.
It wasnt an illegal dtug, and I didnt know I was going to have that symptom, so it made it all the better. Because I was like, 14-15 years old. I told my parents about it all, but, I was a crazy child anyway, so they didnt even respond when I talked about it.

T

ThatGirl

I had a dream the other night that somehow I ended up inside a group of people taken hostage by some weirdo guy. I am also a lucid dreamer so at the same time this dream was giving me the creeps, I discovered that if I put my head under these covers, I started a new dream. I was about to ditch the old dream, when someone came up to me in the new one and said, "You have to go back and finish this. You cant leave yet. You have to." Almost gave me the feeling like I was running away. Reluctantly I went back to finish the first dream (oddly enough this is the first time I had a dream/dream crossover while lucidly dreaming).

I went back and was feeling out the scene and observing the guy, until he started to move/gather us all into a position I knew would end in mass death. I knew I had to act and waited for my moment to jump on the guy and started choking him out while wrestling around.

The other people with me, instead of running, stood there shocked not knowing what to do. Suddenly my sister was there too and was having the same reaction. I screamed at her, "Sister, I swear to god, on my very life, if you don't get these people out of here NOW I will never forgive you!" "If I die, know I will never forgive you. Get them out NOW!" I started bashing the guys head into the corner frame of a sliding glass door while attempting to tighten my hold around his neck, and everyone finally started to run away.

I held the grip and kept pounding his head in until I felt his body go limp, and even a few minutes after. Then I woke up.

:smile:

kissmyasthma

MBTI Type
I???
Enneagram
huh
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've had some odd recurring themes in a few of my dreams. Sometimes, I experience a dream simultaneously from the perspective of a person playing a video game, and a character being controlled within a video game. (The weird thing is, I rarely play video games anymore xP)

Also, I've had a few entertaining zombie apocalypse dreams and Jurassic Park dreams. The fact that they verge on being nightmares but really aren't makes them fun (usually because I'm the one who knows exactly what to do, haha).

The dreams I end up remembering are few and far between, so those are the weirdest ones I can think of right now.

uncommonentity

Joan Rivers raped me in a dream once. I woke up in cold sweats.

joan-rivers-11.jpg

Cmon, You would.

I think my last one revolved around a couple of monkeys in the jungle being given iphones to take pictures of their living enviroments by animal conservationists only when they reclaimed the phones from the monkeys they had taken pictures of this underground human murder chamber they had built underground. They turned on the researchers then I woke up.