User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default NTs, post your weirdest dream

What is the weirdest dream you ever had? And I don't mean your ambitions. What have you seen in your sleep that you find (funny, scary or whatever), just weird ?
    There is always a solution

Junior Member ~These Quiet Stars's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTx

I drempt last night that I was George Kostanza from Seinfeld. That was rather amusing... Then another one about swimming in possibly great-white-shark infested waters.

But when I was younger (up to when I was about 10), I would have dreams within dreams, so I would have a creepy dream, then think I was awake, and be all relieved. Then another dream would start up, and I couldn't tell that it was a dream. Not fun.

As for weirdest dream? I've had a bunch of random dreams; a demonically possessed were-wolf that ate children, tornado activated zombie kittens, Nazi invasion of England (not historically correct, but it was interesting), a bunch of teeth-falling-out dreams, with a good dose of ghost/maze/chase dreams.

And my parents wonder why I look tired in the mornings.
    "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something." Westley, from "The Princess Bride"

MBTI
    INTJ

Nice!
    I am a little afraid of heights. And what do I dream sometimes? I jump from one building to the next, and note that I am not a fun of spiderman... Or I jump when I am walking and the leaps I make are huge...

Go figure...
    There is always a solution

Banned

I dreamt that I was performing a surprise abortion once, that was pretty weird.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I hardly ever remember much of my dreams. Maybe not that weird but I did dream one time that Dan Quayle became president of the US.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

figsfiggyfigs

I dreamt I was in a spaceship last night.

It had a living room, a kitchen, etc.

I blew up another spaceship, and the debris was calculated to reach our ship in 10 minutes; everyone was so lax, and I was yelling at them all to take their position, we were running out of time.
    2 minutes before touchdown, everyone finally took their positions, and we zoomed right past the burning parts, cosmic gases, into the stars, and joined a colony of ships in space...

It was quite beautiful.

I think its all the "Ancient Alien" episodes I've been watching...

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

It involved whitewater kayaking, a prison break, and a Dr. Suess car.

MBTI
    entj
    Enneagram

I drempt once that I was standing in from of a screen of some kind, as in like a tv screen, and It was a news show with people holding up a poster, something a bout a mercer charity of some kind, and then I woke up, went to my living room, and saw the same picture on the tv.

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp

Default skimming a dumptruck

i once dreamed i was hauling the second round of band supplies in a dumptruck and i randomly decided to skim the dumptruck across a lake just ran it down the hill over a small ramp and it skimmed over the lake then drove up a sharp hill on the other side. lol i woke up and was like did i really dream that

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I had a dream last night I was in full goalie gear and Pavel Datsyuk was bearing down on me on a clean breakaway. I woke up totally terrified for about 30 seconds.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.