User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

When I was younger I had this recurring, lucid dream where I was surrounded by man-eating clams. Yeah.
    MBTI: INTx
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Big Five: RCxEI
    Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    IQ: 147
    EQ: Don't even ask.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7x8 sp
    Socionics
    ILE

My first memory in life is a dream. I was three years-old and it was one of those dreams-within-a-dream. I woke up, ignored my sister's warning, and walked outside to see my father being strangled by a cartoon-ish thug. Then I went through it again before actually regaining consciousness.

I think my dreams are a bit strange, even by dream standards. Recently one of my dreams entailed me doing a theatre workshop with my good friend, who gifted me a shirt for school elections that read: 'Vote for me, bitches!' Then, for whatever dreamy reason, I baked the shirt into a pasta and gave it to her, only to be shocked by the fact that she is unimpressed. Then we competed against each other in a water log race. Like, riding inside of logs down a stream. Hrm.

On an interesting note, one of my friends, a mentally "unhealthy" ESxJ, told me that his dreams are almost always rational. He doesn't experience strange happenings, they're just like real life.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    TiNe

Being chased by backpacks - coming out of my wardrobe - in very large numbers screaming *you didn't eat your formula*

That was a really weird dream...
    That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~~ Shakespeare W.
    Pi is the number of my life, forever and ending.
    Reading is like meeting a new world, or even better: the world that is supposed to be.

Phlegmatic
    5w6 (60%) OR 7w6(40%) (I get both quite a lot on tests) Chakra: Root, Throat, Third Eye, Crown (open) - Rest (closed)
    Trifix: 5w6, 1w2, 3w2.
    INTP: I(87,5%)N(74%)T(91%)P(56%)
    Ti - Ne
    ENFP/J's

WhoCares

Being a ghost in a prison, housing zombies, and watching a naieve individual play into the hands of the elegant mastermind. Upon writing this I suddenly realise its a not very sophisticated metaphor for shit at work right now. Yes, I am the hapless naieve one. Sucks being me.....