User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

Once I dreamt that my neighbor's yard was replaced with sand, and it was a starry night, and my sister and her best friend were there. I was trying to teach them about how the area of a circle is pi times the radius squared.

I extend sincere thanks to my fifth grade math teacher for that one.
    i dont know what to write in this signature because i could just write "this is a signature" but i bet that would look a lot dumber than i think it will and i could write my typological statistics but everyone does that and i want to be unique so im just going to make this my signature even though i bet it seems really stupid

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I'd say about 40% of my dreams I'm leading people in a post-apocalyptic world scenario, 40% are school related, and the last 20% are random sex dreams.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Society

very slightly NSFW component to this dream, a lot more personally-disturbing for me then anything erotic, but i suppose still deserve the warning for those who would rather avoid that:

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    very slightly NSFW component to this dream, a lot more personally-disturbing for me then anything erotic, but i suppose still deserve the warning for those who would rather avoid that:
    [/SPOILER]
    First off Holy hell!!!!

My weirdest dream however was me and George Bush Jr. killing each other. I choked him out till I felt his neck crushing and he shot me in the head with a revolver. The weird part though is me seeing everything go black and staying that way for about 20 seconds until I woke up.

I guess that's what dying is like...
    Innovation is the epicenter between Imagination and Logic.
    -Stephen M Cordova

You and your friend can draw together > http://draw.newphidias.com/ <

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.
    -Thomas Jefferson, 1796

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESTp

A dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream.
    ENTJ 5w6 so/sp SLE

MBTI
    INTp

its graphic to warn you but in a violent way. me and my best friend were falling off a cliff together. i don't know why since the dream just started with both of us falling. we fell for what seemed like forever and finally he hit a rock and his body was split in half and blood just spilled out of him. a second later after his demise he presumably died since the dream was in a first person view so after he died and saw the ground moving closer and closer until i hit. i woke up rigth after my death in my dream. it was horrible and later that day i apologized to my friend over a disagreement we had. i wonder if i dreamt of his death and mine because of my anger towards him?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Kidnapped from a sandwich shop in Germany.

Taken, with a large group of young girls, to 'Broccoli Island' in the Caribbean. Captured for experimentation at a very large research facility. We were all terrified and oppressed.

Saw my old high school friends there- she looked miserable. Said hi.

Never escaped.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hmm, most of my dreams I don't remember, generally.

The weirdest one I can remember was sitting in a bubble leaving planet earth, traveling through the cosmos feeling very serene and at peace, moreso than I ever could thought possible. Just taking in the wonders of the universe as I safely traveled by in my little bubble. I woke up abruptly after passing another bubble with someone else in it. I can't remember who was in the other bubble though.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6

I used to lucid dream when I was really depressed dont know why though but it was really scary felt like I was awake but still in the dream.

WhoCares

The older I get e more prophetic my dreams become. Its not unusual for me to dream a scenario then end up living that scenario years later. Here's a few examples...

Dreamt my SO so was drowning me in a rapidly moving river by trapping me under a log. 2yrs later I learned my [now ex] SO almost drowned in a rapidly moving river by being trapped under a log after he was swept down a waterfall.

2 weeks before getting a new job I dreamt I got the job but I also dreamt that this company would merge with another, a very very unlikely partnershiip at the time. 3 yrs later my company formed a partnership with the company in my dream against all odds and much to the surprise of everyone.

8 weeks before my boyfriend proposed he appeared in a dream and said 'i want to marry you', that was the entire dream.

Last week I dreamt someone kept trying to contact me and was always appearing in my peripheral vision. Another dream character also pointed this person out to me and said 'he wants to talk to you'. I expect within a couple of months I will meet this exact person and we will start a relationship. i'll report back if it happens.

My non-prohetic dreams are always different in character to these dreams. They feel like a crazy mish mash of emotional turmoil. My prophetic dreams always feel emotionless, like watching a video. My crazy arse dreams usually centre around science fiction scenarios, enormous ships the size of cities, buildings made of glass only in alien landscapes etc. Only once I dreamt of this concrete and steel building on top of a mountain. I was inside the building, looking at the views. The next day I was
    invited to a social gathering as a friend of a friend. On the fridge of that house was a postcard depicting the exact building I was standing in, in my dream. It's a real place in Switzerland. I have never been to europe.