User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I dreamt that I had set a typewriter on fire, and was madly trying to finish writing... something. Then I was throwing knives at a dude in a trilby and pinstripe suit who melted and became the pope... with a cockney accent. I then gave confession and woke up.

This is the weirdest of three(3) visual dreams. I usually dream in text <---------------- *coughs* Visual-spatial Issues Nuts *coughs*
    Macabre
    -ma·ca·bre
    [muh-kah-bruh, -kahb, -kah-ber]
    –adjective
    1. gruesome and horrifying; ghastly; horrible.
    2. of, pertaining to, dealing with, or representing death, especially its grimmer or uglier aspect.
    3. of or suggestive of the allegorical dance of death.

mrbluey: 3 parts Scarecrow, 2 parts Evoloved Snail, 4 parts Intoxicated Academic, 1 part Ineptitude.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Some random old granny challenged me to a duel. I won.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

My weirdest memorable dream was a few months ago (read: 8 months) when I was in high school and had a crush on this girl who is kind of a mixture of hippie and geek (plays Dungeons and Dragons in a long skirt with a flower in her hair and Buddha statues all over her house ). That's a little important to the story.

I was at the school talent show (which hadn't happened yet IRL and was scheduled for a different place entirely) at my local Performing Arts Center. For whatever reason I was on stage as the orchestra set up. I know most of the people in the orchestra IRL, but distinctly remember not recognizing anyone or noticing any problems with that at all. Many of them had very strange instruments, including a tuba-like instrument that was worn like a hat. As they rushed to set up, one of them gave me the hatuba to hold and I couldn't speak to refuse for whatever reason. Soon, they began to play while I was still standing stupidly on stage with the hatuba in my hands. I tried to run off the stage but suddenly (and this is the weirdest part), the world seemed to tilt and I fell down and lost the hatuba. It tilted quite steeply, bringing me back on stage, but not affecting anybody else. I slammed into one player while sliding around and he got all mad at me but I couldn't stand up. I continued to slide around for quite some time, as if the stage was some large ship in an excessively violent storm (not dissimilar from my first and only experience with salvia divinorum which would happen like 5 months later), eventually I slid into this girl (mentioned above) who was also sliding around. We talked for a little bit, about things I don't remember, before we slid apart again. Eventually, I found a doorframe into the backroom and managed to stop myself from sliding. I remained there for the remainder of the dream and watched some more crappy acts before eventually waking up.

It was really long and I was a little exhausted when I woke up.

Permabanned

I once had a dream where there was a giant pink blob chasing me. And for some reason both me and it where able to go through walls in this giant universe. It was chasing me..but I was too quick for it. Eventually we got to the end of the universe that we were in but I decided to go on...and I managed to escape that universe. The new one had nothing..just pitch black.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

I've had weird dreams as a child, but now I only have boring dreams. Sometimes I want to think they're prophetic, but they aren't really.

I think my first dream ever (that I can recall) is probably the weirdest. I think I was about two or three. To set the scene, I had a separate bedroom that I shared with my sister. I'd occasionally go sleep with my parents whenever I was scared, but I know that on that night, I had fallen asleep in my own bed. I dreamt that I was in an elevator. When I left the elevator, I found myself in a room full of muppets. Seriously. The muppets. All the characters of Sesame Street were sitting along a circular room's wall. It's like the place I was in was sort of donut shaped. So the elevator was in the middle, and the entire room was rounded with no edges and lined with these puppets. But they weren't alive, they seemed immobile and they creeped me out. I think I spent about a minute in that room until I got creeped out, and ended up going into the elevator again, except this time it became a fireplace. I went in and fell, and then I woke up. But I really DID wake up, but I didn't wake up in my bed. I woke up at the edge of my parent's bed, and I was sort of moving. I woke up sitting up on my knees, bouncing a bit.

Did I sleep walk, did I dream it all and it took me there? More than likely. But it was a mindfuck for me at that age.

Then I had weirder dreams, and most of them always involved puppets or TV animals.

I once had a dream that my entire family and I were in a crowd. A busy street scene. I was about six or so when I dreamt this. I dreamt that we were walking together, when suddenly I got lost. I called to them, I walked in the general direction where they did, and I was sure I did, but they were nowhere to be found. I walked and walked and ended up on more residential streets. Still in a panic, I looked around for trusting faces. I ended up seeing someone I knew, but didn't really know because she was an adult I had never met before IRL. She had kind eyes, I remember her face. Short red hair, thin, tall. She called me over to her from her window, and I went up her porch and into her house and she comforted me. She then told me that my parents and siblings had been kidnapped by -- and you'll get a kick out of this, I'm sure -- Barney. Yeah. That purple bastard kidnapped my family. Try to wrap that around your head, because it doesn't get any less strange. So she brings me to his lair, and basically I'm supposed to rescue four people from a villainous purple piece of shit that kidnapped them without anyone noticing in a crowded street that some purple asshole took them. I digress. It's a dark and scary looking dungeon, and they're all there chained to a wall but I don't remember them saying anything. I do remember Barney standing at the end of a dark hallway. I don't remember whether I rescued them or not.

But my favorite weird dream is one that reoccurred a lot. The dreams were always different but there was one common thing in the series of dreams. I used to share a bunk bed with my sister, and she had the top bunk. Well, in my dream, her bed had a portal. Yep. Her bed had a door in the mattress that would lead to different things. It could lead me to a nook, it could lead me outdoors, it could lead me anywhere. But it was a portal that I couldn't predict, I never knew what I'd find or what would happen when I'd go in it.

I'm full of these.

MBTI
    INTP

In a desert

Very thirsty

I walk up to what could be water

It isn't water

It is a rock

I decide to lift the rock, sure that there must be water or at least a dampness underneath the rock, something I could put my tongue against to quench an unbearable thirst

As I go to lift the rock, something previously hidden floats off the rock, buzzing in such a way as to raise alarm, it is an unpleasant sound

It is a dragonfly with cracked wings (cracked like dried mud)

It flies into my mouth and the thirst becomes even more unbearable

And then i woke up

MBTI
    Entp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    Esfp

One of the symptoms of withdrawl from this one drug is being able to feel like you are IN your dreams?
    It was amazing. I had swamp people chasing me, I ran as fast as cars on the highway, I found a refugee camp for talking endangered animals, and an underground movement of tunnels where platypuses showed to me, then I was being chased by this black cloud again, running in a landscape and at the speeds of Sonic the Hedgehog games.
    It wasnt an illegal dtug, and I didnt know I was going to have that symptom, so it made it all the better. Because I was like, 14-15 years old. I told my parents about it all, but, I was a crazy child anyway, so they didnt even respond when I talked about it.

ThatGirl

I had a dream the other night that somehow I ended up inside a group of people taken hostage by some weirdo guy. I am also a lucid dreamer so at the same time this dream was giving me the creeps, I discovered that if I put my head under these covers, I started a new dream. I was about to ditch the old dream, when someone came up to me in the new one and said, "You have to go back and finish this. You cant leave yet. You have to." Almost gave me the feeling like I was running away. Reluctantly I went back to finish the first dream (oddly enough this is the first time I had a dream/dream crossover while lucidly dreaming).

I went back and was feeling out the scene and observing the guy, until he started to move/gather us all into a position I knew would end in mass death. I knew I had to act and waited for my moment to jump on the guy and started choking him out while wrestling around.

The other people with me, instead of running, stood there shocked not knowing what to do. Suddenly my sister was there too and was having the same reaction. I screamed at her, "Sister, I swear to god, on my very life, if you don't get these people out of here NOW I will never forgive you!" "If I die, know I will never forgive you. Get them out NOW!" I started bashing the guys head into the corner frame of a sliding glass door while attempting to tighten my hold around his neck, and everyone finally started to run away.

I held the grip and kept pounding his head in until I felt his body go limp, and even a few minutes after. Then I woke up.

MBTI
    I???
    Enneagram
    huh sp/so

I've had some odd recurring themes in a few of my dreams. Sometimes, I experience a dream simultaneously from the perspective of a person playing a video game, and a character being controlled within a video game. (The weird thing is, I rarely play video games anymore xP)

Also, I've had a few entertaining zombie apocalypse dreams and Jurassic Park dreams. The fact that they verge on being nightmares but really aren't makes them fun (usually because I'm the one who knows exactly what to do, haha).

The dreams I end up remembering are few and far between, so those are the weirdest ones I can think of right now.

Joan Rivers raped me in a dream once. I woke up in cold sweats.

Cmon, You would.

I think my last one revolved around a couple of monkeys in the jungle being given iphones to take pictures of their living enviroments by animal conservationists only when they reclaimed the phones from the monkeys they had taken pictures of this underground human murder chamber they had built underground. They turned on the researchers then I woke up.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.