• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Posts here mean I'm bored

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I am very jealous of your view!
Thanks. It's only ~1/6th of the view off the back...

Today:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
And the last off the back:
attachment.php

Name my bird, win my praise:
attachment.php

I hate Cox - they screwed up my internet setup, so I still have questionable wireless access from some other house. :ninja: They were totally worthless and didn't seem to care. I hate monopolies, and particularly cable companies. Cox is worse than Comcast, and that's really hard to do. (AT&T, who owned the cable for a while, was awesome.)

I'll take some off the front sometime when I have the inclination.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
It looks somewhat like a mourning dove.:huh: But I'm not sure.... (Wait, I'm never sure. NVM.)

Clean room, nice view, bad internet. Ouch.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
It looks somewhat like a mourning dove.:huh: But I'm not sure.... (Wait, I'm never sure. NVM.)
I am 95% sure that was the type of bird. You get a gold star.

Clean room, nice view, bad internet. Ouch.
Thanks.
It came with the house.
Yeah.

How about Lady Gwendolyn?
:laugh: You get a gold star for the wordplay and funny name.

BTW keep posting pics. The view makes me ache!
Yeah, walking up that hill to get here would make you ache even more.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
My children are not here yet, but I bought a couple at the store today because I was jonesing for some more. Now I need to find containers for these two.

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So, here are some pics.

My desk + chair + laptop + plant + bag + etc:
attachment.php

Super awesome lamp on cheap bedside table:
attachment.php

WATCH OUT! SUPER AMAZING NT ACTION FOLLOWS! (My temporary bedroom until such time as I can get all the furniture I need for it):
attachment.php

I'm still working on populating my house, as you can see, and my checking account might as well belong to some questionable Swedish foundation...

I also bought an outdoor table and a chair for a place to put my orchids and use as a desk, since there's so much deck space available. I'm going to look at getting a wooden container and a flowering vine to train up on the overhang on the deck next to the table... But the table is still in process, because I have to oil it like I did my little tables, except I have to dismantle it before I oil it, which means it'll take a number of days to complete.

Anyhow, there are some pics.
I would trade my room for yours any day.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
My children are not here yet, but I bought a couple at the store today because I was jonesing for some more. Now I need to find containers for these two.
Nice.

I have one orchid, can't remember exactly what type it is. It's blooming, though. :D The one flower I usually like.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
0704gcbp_OrganicCertified.jpg

...and the other 70% are certified inorganic.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Plant pictures:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ARE YOU ALL MAD? GERBERA DAISIES ARE GIANT MUTANT DANDELIONS!

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'll name them all here:
First picture: Tillandsia aeranthos, sitting atop a vase thing with black rocks and water in the bottom.
Second: GERBERA DAISY in red glass pot, Unmarked orchid (not sure what it is yet - scary) in clear glass pot, Chamaedorea elegans in white frosted pot.
Third: Some Crassula ovata hybrid in frosted glass pot, Dendrobium (orchid) (not sure what it is, either, aside from the obvious growth pattern) in glass vase with more black rocks in the bottom, and that same GERBERA DAISY from the last picture.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
:rofl1: I like the first picture.
The sad thing is that my comment is absolutely true! They're in the same family as the dandelion and sunflower. I'm just waiting for this thing to send out some seeds that are either edible (like a sunflower) or have parachutes (like a dandelion).

That's one freaky wacky plant, too. The flowers were drooping yesterday morning, so I gave it a bit of water (I've mentioned before about stores not watering things), and within about an hour the flower had raised back up. It's a giant mutant dandelion, I'm telling you.

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
The sad thing is that I found your comment so amusing in its accuracy.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
When an INTJ can make anyone laugh (aside from themselves), it's definitely a sad thing. ;)

Varelse

Wait, what?
MBTI Type
INTJ
:huh: I can't think of many times that my dad made me laugh...it's probably a good ability to have, though.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
awe you 2 sound like your adoption process is going well....