User Tag List

First 4121314

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

lol

I really wish I was kidding. But your ticket prices are more expensive than ours. The exchange rate is nice and low and I am always amazed at how much more it is there to shop in the grocery stores as compared to going out for dinner. It was all rather shocking to me.

The last time we shopped there Paul bought a box of Oatmeal for 4.99 it's only 2.57 here. And that was when the exchange rate was closer to 1.25. I couldn't believe it truth be told!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    lol

I really wish I was kidding. But your ticket prices are more expensive than ours. The exchange rate is nice and low and I am always amazed at how much more it is there to shop in the grocery stores as compared to going out for dinner. It was all rather shocking to me.

The last time we shopped there Paul bought a box of Oatmeal for 4.99 it's only 2.57 here. And that was when the exchange rate was closer to 1.25. I couldn't believe it truth be told!
    Astounding. Yes, I did notice that your grocery stores were freaky cheap while your places to eat out were freaky expensive. Actually, your chocolate has gone way up, I used to be able to buy Coffee Crisp bars for the equivalent of 20 US cents...

I had a hard time staying within allowance for the trip when I was there. I spent somewhere around 50-60 CDN a day on eating out.

Many of our stores are quite cheap, but you guys do have that on us, and you make more of your loons per hour working because they were once worth so much less.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

God Wolf I love your place and I love that your a clean freak! Isn't it nice to have everything in order? I realise that it's a psychological problem (for me anyway) and I am trying to lighten up. Cleaning around after three kids and a husband is exhausting! I've gone through two swiffer sweeper vacs in less than a year.

Great view too

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Clouds View Post
    God Wolf I love your place and I love that your a clean freak! Isn't it nice to have everything in order? I realise that it's a psychological problem (for me anyway) and I am trying to lighten up. Cleaning around after three kids and a husband is exhausting! I've gone through two swiffer sweeper vacs in less than a year.

Great view too
    Thanks. I'm just super-efficient and logical, so I only have stuff I need to live and for my projects. It is nice to have everything in order, so much nicer than the way my parents live...

If I had three kinds and a husband, first I would have a story about how such an unlikely thing happened, but secondly, I don't think I would be able to keep up, either, especially if I did something for income (I seem to recall you do).

Yeah, I like the view, too, even though it's not as important a selling point to me as they thought it would be to most people...
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.