User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

Default (How) Do you work well with others?

That didn't come out right.

MBTI
    INTP

Kill them all with kindness. It is the only strategy that works 100% of the time, 80% of the time.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Minimize actual interaction, and be completely objective, task-oriented, and reliable.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Advanced hiding techniques
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I don't.

But if I have to, I usually end up doing everything myself.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I work well with others when "I'm working well WITH others", meaning....the point ceased to be to "work well period". It's now a compromise. I can be very flexible. Not when "working well period" is a priority though. It rarely is in life, certainly not in a carreer/job/work sense.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I work well with others in some cases. If there is a clear objective and rules on how to operate, then I tend to work best with others. If there isn't a clear objective, then it becomes more of a guessing game or trying to figure out what is asked as ambiguity can really bug me. In the case of a game like, "Pick a number between 1 and 10," I'm the type to pick something like pi or e, which is within the bounds but is not likely to be guessed most of the time. The rules can be superimposed to some extent as generally there is some structure that I can either artificially pull or imagine is there.

If I have to start conversations with someone and just talk about whatever, this tends to be rather hard for me. If I have to ask someone a question it is much easier for me as there is that clear objective component. While I do participate in a number of groups, I tend to associate more with the group's purpose than noticing individual relationships. For example, a couple of my groups are support groups that exist to help people who have various conditions and so this is where I can share my stories, ideas on how to fight some of it, and try to offer empathy for others to ease their suffering to some extent.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I work well with others in some cases. If there is a clear objective and rules on how to operate, then I tend to work best with others. If there isn't a clear objective, then it becomes more of a guessing game or trying to figure out what is asked as ambiguity can really bug me. In the case of a game like, "Pick a number between 1 and 10," I'm the type to pick something like pi or e, which is within the bounds but is not likely to be guessed most of the time. The rules can be superimposed to some extent as generally there is some structure that I can either artificially pull or imagine is there.

If I have to start conversations with someone and just talk about whatever, this tends to be rather hard for me. If I have to ask someone a question it is much easier for me as there is that clear objective component. While I do participate in a number of groups, I tend to associate more with the group's purpose than noticing individual relationships. For example, a couple of my groups are support groups that exist to help people who have various conditions and so this is where I can share my stories, ideas on how to fight some of it, and try to offer empathy for others to ease their suffering to some extent.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Surprisingly, better than I did in the past...

I usually do not work well with others, mainly because I am a perfectionist. More often than not, I do not approve of the work done by my peers. I do not see their work up to par, so I always feel the need to correct it--better yet, scrap it and do it myself. I have been known to do group projects all by myself because I'm insane and I don't trust the work of my group members! Although, this was back in grade school. As of now, I try to work with my group members. I go to a CC so most of the students there want to be there and want to transfer to the two universities in my city. As a result, people actually put effort in their work, which is a blessing in a disguise since I get to relax a little bit.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

ReflecTcelfeR

It's whatever. Truly. If they want my opinion they'll ask. I might entice them to ask my opinion, but rarely just give my own opinion. I've been told I should change that... perhaps.