User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    I don't know about other ENTJ females, but I'm exactly like the female you're dating. It's pretty normal, we sort of "assume" everything will be okay. We may appear distant, but we are not, we have our sentimental moments.

She seems very busy with work, which is understandable, I completely understand her behavior; I do not find it odd, or out of place what so ever. Although if you have a problem, or are confused/concerned, maybe you should ask? : )
    Great! Yes, this seems to be true and the ENTJ way. I like it. I really like it now I'm used to it. It's drama-free. She is very direct and clear about what she's thinking or feeling and if there's a problem I know about it straight away. I like the clear communication. I'm really enjoying this relationship right now!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Glad to hear it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by tortoise View Post
    Great! Yes, this seems to be true and the ENTJ way. I like it. I really like it now I'm used to it. It's drama-free. She is very direct and clear about what she's thinking or feeling and if there's a problem I know about it straight away. I like the clear communication. I'm really enjoying this relationship right now!
    that sounds awesome.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

She's just busy. For me, my work, school and goals are my top priorities, and I do travel a lot (both for business and leisure). It doesn't mean that I'm not into my guy, just that he'll have to wait until I get what I need to get done done. Like your gf, when I'm enjoying leisure time with a guy, I focus 100% on relaxing with him. Why would I want to send half-assed pokes or messages on Facebook while juggling my work. I'd prefer to focus 100% on ONE thing than 30% on work, 30% on school, 30% on you, 10% on other tasks, etc.

Time may divided, but never focus.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

We haven't defined our relationship verbally. Actually, I never set much store by conversations that are about defining relationships because I judge situations by people's actions rather than words. In my experience, women I've been out with will say they want one thing, but act differently. I don't trust words about emotions because emotions change. Heck, I've been engaged to a woman who claimed to be thoroughly committed to me for life, only for her to break it off 6 weeks later!

She has said she wants to go out with me and hasn't said anything about having changed her mind but I am finding her actions hard to interpret. In my past relationships, they've started out with a lot of intensity on both sides, with lots of texting/sexting, phone calls, sex etc. This is slow-burn, which I am simply not used to at all. It's probably more healthy this way. This is why I want to know what I should expect in the early stages of a relationship with an ENTJ.
    err what? hang on a second there Tiger...

First, how long have you known her? Second, if you haven't even defined anything and you're just texting each other for booty calls, she may consider the relationship more of a casual fling than a serious one. That would explain why she's not invested in you as much as you expect her to be.

However, that doesn't discount what I said in my prior post. Serious relationship or not, I can't always guarantee that I'll be around.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

figsfiggyfigs

Fantastic!!! : )

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

My ENTJ friend is definitely not an "out-of-sight-out-of-mind" kind of girl. She is very work focused and definitely expects whoever she is dating to work around her work, but she is really good about sending texts or taking 5 min to make a call. It is one of the reasons we are such good friends - we always say no matter how busy you are, there is 5 min in a day for someone you love. That being said, she has a very well developed Feeling side - especially for an ENTJ. She is very considerate of other people (even though she unintentionally scares the crap out of a lot of them )
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%