• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ and Ni/Fi loop

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
I've read something about the INTJ Ni-Fi loop time ago, but I can't find anything with the advanced search (really, I don't remember if I read it here...).
So, can you explain me an INTJ blocked in Ni-Fi loop?
If they don't use Te, what they do? They become impractical?
Thank you.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
YOOOOUUUU!!!! I asked you a long time ago why you thought Deb from Napoleon Dynamite was an INTP. So why? Not that I disagree, I would just like to see your reasoning. THANKYOU!!!!!

And on this Ni/Fi loop, I've heard that it can create a lot of paranoia and delusion, like in the case of Zim.

InvaderZimWthoutStripes.gif

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This would be a specific example of a more general phenomenon that I've noticed, which I've come to refer to as a tertiary loop.

In an INTJ tertiary loop, Ni and Fi are used excessively, and the normal balancing function of Te is neglected. When this occurs, the INTJ will become less effective at dealing with the outer world, and will turn to obsessive fantasizing and daydreaming (Ni), and compulsive focus on unresolved emotional issues and inner turmoil (Fi).

This could manifest in several stages. At the lowest level, it could simply appear that the INTJ is somewhat more disengaged and self-absorbed than normal. At the highest level, Te can disappear almost completely, leaving the INTJ quite vulnerable and dysfunctional in the wake of Fi taking over the reins with no external balancing of any kind, except perhaps some occasional inferior Se which usually does more harm than good.

Malcontent

MBTI Type
abcd
This would be a specific example of a more general phenomenon that I've noticed, which I've come to refer to as a tertiary loop.

In an INTJ tertiary loop, Ni and Fi are used excessively, and the normal balancing function of Te is neglected. When this occurs, the INTJ will become less effective at dealing with the outer world, and will turn to obsessive fantasizing and daydreaming (Ni), and compulsive focus on unresolved emotional issues and inner turmoil (Fi).

This could manifest in several stages. At the lowest level, it could simply appear that the INTJ is somewhat more disengaged and self-absorbed than normal. At the highest level, Te can disappear almost completely, leaving the INTJ quite vulnerable and dysfunctional in the wake of Fi taking over the reins with no external balancing of any kind, except perhaps some occasional inferior Se which usually does more harm than good.

Ohhhh, it's a very good answer, thank you athenian!!!

P.S. Sherlock, thanks and I answered you in Napoleon Dynamite thread.

Bye.