User Tag List

MBTI
    abcd

Default INTJ and Ni/Fi loop

I've read something about the INTJ Ni-Fi loop time ago, but I can't find anything with the advanced search (really, I don't remember if I read it here...).
    So, can you explain me an INTJ blocked in Ni-Fi loop?
    If they don't use Te, what they do? They become impractical?
    Thank you.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

YOOOOUUUU!!!! I asked you a long time ago why you thought Deb from Napoleon Dynamite was an INTP. So why? Not that I disagree, I would just like to see your reasoning. THANKYOU!!!!!

And on this Ni/Fi loop, I've heard that it can create a lot of paranoia and delusion, like in the case of Zim.

JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This would be a specific example of a more general phenomenon that I've noticed, which I've come to refer to as a tertiary loop.

In an INTJ tertiary loop, Ni and Fi are used excessively, and the normal balancing function of Te is neglected. When this occurs, the INTJ will become less effective at dealing with the outer world, and will turn to obsessive fantasizing and daydreaming (Ni), and compulsive focus on unresolved emotional issues and inner turmoil (Fi).

This could manifest in several stages. At the lowest level, it could simply appear that the INTJ is somewhat more disengaged and self-absorbed than normal. At the highest level, Te can disappear almost completely, leaving the INTJ quite vulnerable and dysfunctional in the wake of Fi taking over the reins with no external balancing of any kind, except perhaps some occasional inferior Se which usually does more harm than good.

MBTI
    abcd

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    This would be a specific example of a more general phenomenon that I've noticed, which I've come to refer to as a tertiary loop.

In an INTJ tertiary loop, Ni and Fi are used excessively, and the normal balancing function of Te is neglected. When this occurs, the INTJ will become less effective at dealing with the outer world, and will turn to obsessive fantasizing and daydreaming (Ni), and compulsive focus on unresolved emotional issues and inner turmoil (Fi).

This could manifest in several stages. At the lowest level, it could simply appear that the INTJ is somewhat more disengaged and self-absorbed than normal. At the highest level, Te can disappear almost completely, leaving the INTJ quite vulnerable and dysfunctional in the wake of Fi taking over the reins with no external balancing of any kind, except perhaps some occasional inferior Se which usually does more harm than good.
    Ohhhh, it's a very good answer, thank you athenian!!!

P.S. Sherlock, thanks and I answered you in Napoleon Dynamite thread.

Bye.