User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Changing

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Danbenyo View Post
    Well im only 15 in the middle of adolescence, so its pretty much the age that im realy not sure who am I.
    Uh, oh, I see. In that case, always be true to who you are. Sometimes in life you have to try new things and push yourself to do things you don't want to do, but for the most part, you want to find the things and the way of living that makes you happy - makes you feel alive, makes you feel comfortable in your own skin. For example, when I was in high school, my parents used to tell me that it was strange that I didn't go out with friends and party every single Friday night. I'd rather stay in and read a book and I was made to feel that this wasn't right. Well, they were right in the sense that it's good to be around other people "sometimes". But, as I've gotten older, I've learned how to balance that. Sometimes I really don't want to go out with friends. I really just want to stay inside, by myself, and do nothing. Read, get on the internet, watch some TV, listen to some music, take a nap, work on a project or a hobby, etc. I'm happy when I'm doing those things. It's relaxing, it's peaceful. Just because most people your age party until 3am, doesn't mean that it's right for you. Sometimes the thing that's right for you is what nobody else is doing. And sometimes what everyone else is doing, might not be right for you. If it doesn't "feel right", then it probably isn't right for you. Stay true to yourself, but also try to find some balance like other people have mentioned.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    ENTP

The MBTI presents traits of a whole, not the whole. Therefor it can present the traits of 10000000000000 people.

MBTI
    INXP
    Enneagram

How do you "train" your sensing?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    We divide the bulk of the material world into plant, animal, and mineral... and the categories hold, don't they?
    Just because there are millions/billions of things and only three categories does not mean the categories are not valid.
    Although I admire the spirit of your post I have to say as a scientist with more than a passing interest in cladistics and taxonomy a classification system based on the three terms "Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral" is pretty terrible.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Although I admire the spirit of your post I have to say as a scientist with more than a passing interest in cladistics and taxonomy a classification system based on the three terms "Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral" is pretty terrible.
    Classic INTP response.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INXP
    Enneagram

I still think that Personality and character are too complex to be analaysed by TESTS.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I still think that Personality and character are too complex to be analaysed by TESTS.
    Then you should probably remove the "INFP" under your avatar.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why? That makes it even more likely that s/he is INFP...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Classic INFP response.

ReflecTcelfeR

Stick with the cognitive theory behind MBTI. Avoid describing a personality, understand why we make choices instead and slowly understand why the diversity exists within human personalities. This is what I believe this system is truly trying to describe. I believe Enneagram is the next logical step after the Cognitive Theory.