• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ and world domination

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Its funny that everytime an INTJ sees something, I see the exact opposite. (in terms of outcome)

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
But I'm a INTP, so it's okay, or not? I mean, we are waay more flexible and stuff!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I was naive and stupid back then. But now I speak with more wisdom and experience.

To speak with more wisdom and experience is a relative comparison.

Let us not forget that you might still be naive and stupid.

HenriquesLuiz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
I really believe world domination by TJs is possible :yes:
INTJs plan it, ExTJs command it, ISTJs do the dirty job. :hifive:
INTJ of the world, unite! :solidarity:
(I wonder if TJs from http://www.mensa.org/ are reading it)

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Why is world domination unrealistic in the first place? As long as you know the system you can manipulate it in anyway possible (Why am I actually arguing).

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
What's 'Death Note'?

World famous for having one of the most stereotypical INTJ characters in the lead role, directly in opposition to a stereotypical INTP. Also an excellent story, well worth reading/watching.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Most INTJs believe they can only beaten by ENTJs or other INTJs. Its really amazing when you reach that level of arrogance.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!

rips the fabric of space-time and annihilates all opposition to the new world order

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs"]ok professor chaos whatever you say[/YOUTUBE]

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You offer a compelling reason as to why they foster that belief.

Right now I am beyond giving a shit.

So have that nice crown and crown yourself king, or emperor of the world.

You fostering that belief is none of my business.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Right now I am beyond giving a shit.

Yes, I see you give so little a shit that you dredged up a post from almost a year-and-a-half ago to continue your deluded, idiotic rant.

Last edited:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Yes, I see you give so little a shit that you dredged up a post made almost a year-and-a-half ago.

No, I just come here to refute things and right the wrongs I have done. I was naive back then.

But at least thats better than being a delusional INTJ.
People mature, things change.
But INTJ delusionalism never change.
Keep dreaming about world domination INTJs! We will all obey you and become your slaves!

If you dream hard enough, reality might will change itself and you might become the ruler of the world tommorow morning! But don't over the edge, or we might have to send you to the mental hospital.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
No, I just come here to refute things and right the wrongs I have done. I was naive back then.

Keep dreaming about world domination INTJs! We will all obey you and become your slaves!

If you dream hard enough, reality might will change itself and you might become the ruler of the world tommorow morning! But don't over the edge, or we might have to send you to the mental hospital.

You have grown so much.

Mia.

:shock:

... take them to the mental hospital?

deleted
I'm one of the least dominant people I know.

Hate to smash your dream to pieces,
but seriously, get a life.
The real world is not like to Death note or code geass.

Indeed, but Death Note's not too bad.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You have grown so much.

Well, at least I understand that reasoning with an close-minded delusional idiot will lead to nowhere. (but its not just you, most INTJs are like that, so you don't have to worry)