• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Most awesome INTPs

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Hobbes is INTJ.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
oz02.jpg

Oz

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is it with people typing Peter Parker INTP? He's a walking INFP stereotype. Especially in the movies.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
yeah old P.P is too sentimental to be intp

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Oh, okay, I guess INFP probably works better.

Though I'm very sentimental and INTP.

KDude

She's awesome because she's hotter than Spock. Didn't care for the series too much though.

tpolstandingwebsize.jpg

That, or her, Spock, and Seven are INTJs. They're all the same caricature, whatever it is.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Gaz from Invader Zim
polls_gaz_4027_550951_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

Ayn Rand heroines:
Dagny Taggart
TAGGART_V.png

Dominque Francon
patricia-neal-in-the-fountainhead.JPG

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
Nah, Dagny is such an in-charge, directive character. She's completely focused on her railroad not whizzing around in the clouds like an NTP. She's more XNTJ.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
perhaps. i'd put her as INTP or INTJ. I think John Galt is probably INTP and if not then i guess he's INTJ.
Ayn Rand's a real advocate for NT-land, that's for sure. All her "bad guys" seems to be SFish.

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
perhaps. i'd put her as INTP or INTJ. I think John Galt is probably INTP and if not then i guess he's INTJ.
Ayn Rand's a real advocate for NT-land, that's for sure. All her "bad guys" seems to be SFish.

You're right in her NT advocacy. Sometimes I wish she'd introduce a non-NT hero character just to be unexpected and throw me off.

Hmm well Eddie Willers seems like an ISFJ to me and he was one of the 'good guys.' But he didn't have a very happy ending anyway.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Kakashi isn't an INTP. Obvious ISTP.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Think Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes is a INFj.

Unique

Might get a lot of disagreement here, but I don't see her as an INFP.

aliceinwonderlandcomicc.jpg

lol people actually think alice is INFP? Shes so INTP its ridiculous

INTPs thoughts and imaginations can be wonderful and pretty, its a complete myth that its all about numbers and straight lines

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Frazier-Niles-Crane.jpg
Also not totally sure on this one.

Niles? NO WAY. He's some prissy IxxJ type. Probably INTJ or ISTJ.

I don't mean that as an insult, though, I had a crush on Niles when I was in high school. Ha. Dude is like high-maintenence neuroticism squared.