• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Most awesome INTPs

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ofelia from Pan's Labyrinth? She might possibly be INFP though.
pan.jpg

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
lol people actually think alice is INFP? Shes so INTP its ridiculous

INTPs thoughts and imaginations can be wonderful and pretty, its a complete myth that its all about numbers and straight lines

Carroll's Alice behaved rather like an ISFJ, politely going along with whatever the various strangers she met wished of her, despite privately thinking they were all mad. Both books end when she finally has it up to here and puts her foot down.

Haven't seen the Burton movie.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
She's totally different in the film. First off, she's an adult who doesn't want to be engaged to a man who everyone is trying to set her up with...so it's a very different Alice.

I disagree that Carroll's Alice is an ISFJ. I think she very well could be an INFJ or INFP child.

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
She's totally different in the film. First off, she's an adult who doesn't want to be engaged to a man who everyone is trying to set her up with...so it's a very different Alice.

I disagree that Carroll's Alice is an ISFJ. I think she very well could be an INFJ or INFP child.

I've taken the opportunity to go back through both books. Alice from Looking Glass is definitely an ISFJ. Alice from Wonderland ... isn't. She's far more imaginative, says what's on her mind, and takes an active role in her own adventures. INFP is possible here, though I don't think INFJ is.

The second Alice is rather reserved, unfailingly polite, and perfectly willing to flatter someone she secretly dislikes. At one point in Wonderland, we are told that Alice is fond of pretending to be two people. Perhaps this is the other one.

KDude

I've never read the book, so I was just basing my typing on the Burton film. From what I can tell, in the books, her imagination is lacking. For example, there's a line the queen says, where she's trying to encourage Alice more.. "I think of six impossible things before breakfast." In the film, it's Alice's dad who says that early in her life, and who she takes after a bit. She ends up saying the line herself. That kind of stands out to me as a big change.

The_World_As_Will

EdProfile.JPG

Maybe Edward?, I'd peg Al as an INFP, I notice the Ti/Fi + Ne banter between these two throughout the series.

Perhaps even Hohenheim

hohemheim.jpg

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Niles? NO WAY. He's some prissy IxxJ type. Probably INTJ or ISTJ.

I don't mean that as an insult, though, I had a crush on Niles when I was in high school. Ha. Dude is like high-maintenence neuroticism squared.

I haven't seen seen the show in years, so that was just from memory. Was pretty sure he was at least Si/Ne. From what I've seen, INTJs are generally less neurotic than INTPs. Si plays a big role I think.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Old school sitcom time:

Dr. Robert Hartley, from the original Bob Newhart Show

31791.gif

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Oh, I should probably also mention this guy, who's INTPness I have reasonable confidence in.

abed-milk-duds-11.jpg

BernardBlack.jpg

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why are most of these pictures without names? I demand names...

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
The ones in the post above you are Danny Pudi (Abed from Community) and Dylan Moran (Bernard Black from Black Books). Too lazy to go through the whole thread, though. :-D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
themotiefightin.jpg

I try to use this whenever I possibly can.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The ones in the post above you are Danny Pudi (Abed from Community) and Dylan Moran (Bernard Black from Black Books). Too lazy to go through the whole thread, though. :-D

Though I assume the picture refers specifically to Abed. I don't have any clue to Pudi's type.