• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Most awesome INTJs

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Baen%20HH01%20On%20Basilisk%20Station%20LCover.jpg

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
6a00e55007a314883401053691a7b1970b-800wi

Bean from Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow. He's not a dick, just super awesome.

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ahhh,
I think you forgot Jocker from Batman, I mean the new one (Heath Ledger). I have no picture to post, but it is the idea that counts...
Anyways, fictional INTJs, being evil or not, what does it matter? We are missing the point that they are the most impressive!

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heath Ledger's Joker is ENTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
OH MY GOD HOUSE IS NOT AN INTJ

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I think right after Batman, House has been typed as more different types than any other character. Ever.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
OH MY GOD HOUSE IS NOT AN INTJ

I understand why people type House as INTJ.

I think it has to do with the INTJ-ENTP shadow effect.

I can go into an extroverted mode where someone might think I'm an ENTP (I've actually gotten that comment a number of times on this board).

Ultimately, however, I think he's an xNTP. But it's not uncalled for to believe that a fictional character can exhibit traits of both NTPs and NTJs.

I think right after Batman, House has been typed as more different types than any other character. Ever.

Really? It seems to me everyone thinks House is either ENTP, INTP, xNTP, or INTJ...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Except for Aleksei who keeps shreiking that House is ENFP.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not sure about most awesome but still seemingly INTJ
Woo Jin-lee in Oldboy
677497_com_jitaeyuold.jpg

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Really? It seems to me everyone thinks House is either ENTP, INTP, xNTP, or INTJ...

Except for Aleksei who keeps shreiking that House is ENFP.

It's probably because he has Te.

Hmmm... :thinking:

You know, while it might seem wrong to call him an ENFP simply because he doesn't fit our general picture of an ENFP (I think this might be what solitary walker calls "folk typology"?), I can actually see why Aleksei would call him that.

You could say that he goes into a hardcore Ne+Te loop when trying to figure shit out, jumping from one possibility to another, bossing people around, trying to move from the evidence present to what the problem could be.

Those behaviors all could really fit a male ENFP in an Ne+Te loop... I'm not saying that's the case, but I'd never considered it before, and it does make some sort of sense.

Add on top of it the whole reclusive introverted moments, and House's intentions generally just not being understood by others, call that aux Fi (possibly poorly developed aux Fi, due to excessive Ne+Te usage), and it all makes sense.

It does a better job explaining House's sometimes ESTJ-like qualities, in that ENFPs and ESTJs share the same functions in their dominant loop...

Interesting call, Aleksei... often times I've found your typings questionable, but this one actually seems to make some sense.

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
House is INTJ. Sorry for sounding so absolute, I m sure you understand...

And, about Jocker, I respectfully disagree. He is too complex, too dark, and in the end too lonely. I just don't think this character is extroverted. That he enjoys being around people... living people....