• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Most awesome INTJs

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
House is INTJ. Sorry for sounding so absolute, I m sure you understand...
No I don't. Sorry to disagree. You need to actually provide some reasoning behind your typing.

And, about Jocker, I respectfully disagree. He is too complex, too dark, and in the end too lonely. I just don't think this character is extroverted. That he enjoys being around people... living people....
being an extrovert doesn't mean liking people, but rather requiring outside interaction to become mentally engaged. Most ENxPs are reserved and unsociable, but nevertheless require outside input to refine their ideas (Ne-dominance). The Joker (Heath Ledger's version) is a very in-charge type of person, always on top of things and looking for whatever details need to be smoothed out -- unlike the INTJ Batman. He is, further, very interested in people not for need of human contact, but rather because he enjoys watching them squirm.

KDude

House is ISFJ.

Kiriyama in Battle Royale. Possibly ITP though..

67576754small.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
House is INTJ. Sorry for sounding so absolute, I m sure you understand...
Ah yes, we shall understand that anyone who tickles your intellectual fancies must be, like your perception of yourself, an INTJ.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Ah, House. The fact that he needs at least 5-6 people to bounce all of his ideas on in order to progress in a show, though that's a small number it's pretty much every character in the show that has some sort of screen time, makes me think he leads with Ne. Fi vs Ti. I do see a resounding amount of Fi, conviction in the fact that 'Everybody lies" and the impossiblity to convert him from that, but he also has one of the best manipulative streaks (generally/stereotypically) associated with Fe. I would think that he is ENTx, more than anything because he trusts his delegatory powers more than I believe an ENFP wwould (Am I wrong?). Making him seem like he is in the Te-Ne loop. Their is also the theory that ENTP's create systems for every situation, or xNTP's in general, and when he delegates powers he does so in a similiar way each time, meaning that there might be a created system behind it, he never seems to change who he gives power too unless it's in order to answer an idea he has, fueled by Ne. I will hand it to you though his Fi (though strange) may be stronger than his Ti, howeva... he carries little about emotions, or his feelings when actually solving the problem which is more Ti (everything may lie, but everything has a reason too lie and we must find that). I still believe that the reason why he is so amazing is because he emulates the entirety of the possible function order an NT can have. Another thing for Tertiary/Inferior Fe/Si is this weeks latest episode and his hatred for Weddings. The tradition, the cynicism behind getting married just irritates him. Of course another idea may be that He is an ENFP that is just EXTREMELY socially retarted. ENFP is an unorthodox choice, but it matches an unorthodox character.

Thoughts?

I see ENFP now.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see House as anything but ENTP. Very early episodes showed a more INTJ-like character, but he's different from what he used to be. He's obviously Ne dominant, and while he does have some fairly strong beliefs, his Ti seems even more apparent. I don't see how he could be anything but ENTP.

KDude

Wesley Wyndam-Pryce

I almost put him when I mentioned Giles, but then thought that Wes could be INFJ. His general style seems more Fe to me (be it when he's self-questioning or when he is confident).

darkblue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hey guys,
give me a brake about House and Jocker, please. Nice arguments, I can see what you mean and I appreciate it, but let me have my opinion. It is not easy to convey something you just know. The character of House needs these 4-5 people to test himself, to define himself. He is closed in himself and pulls the strains.
Jocker too. Jocker hates himself most of all. That is why he wants to identify with Batman in a way. Be the ultimate hero, after he destroys the hero. He also pulls the strains in any way that is not obvious to others. He doesnt need people to charge his batteries.
Maybe I am wrong, but that my opinion.
Anyways, before I dare express another opinion, could you enlighten me about what type the protagonist in "the closer", Kyra something, is?
INTJ is a very characteristic and intresting type. That is why I think is mostly used in such series. Not everybody I can identify myself with is INTJ. I am not 5:cheese:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
darcy.jpg

Dear Mr. Darcy...

Hey guys,
give me a brake about House and Jocker, please.

*break

And no, I won't give you a break about House, because he's not INTJ, and also because you said you were so "absolute" about it. Nobody's just going to sit here and let you be absolutely right. Nice fantasy world you live in, Your Heighness.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Darcy's INTJ? Of Course!! God, no wonder i have such a thing for them.... *SWOON*

Wow, hairless cats AND INTJs...we should start a support group club. :D

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Nice arguments, I can see what you mean and I appreciate it, but let me have my opinion.

Being an INTJ yourself, you should know that rationality in arguments trumps all. If you hope to convince someone, you must do so rationally.

You, however, seem to be an NFP in disguise, pleading for us to not trample all over your feelings.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Hey guys,
give me a brake about House and Jocker, please. Nice arguments, I can see what you mean and I appreciate it, but let me have my opinion. It is not easy to convey something you just know. The character of House needs these 4-5 people to test himself, to define himself. He is closed in himself and pulls the strains.
Jocker too. Jocker hates himself most of all. That is why he wants to identify with Batman in a way. Be the ultimate hero, after he destroys the hero. He also pulls the strains in any way that is not obvious to others. He doesnt need people to charge his batteries.
Maybe I am wrong, but that my opinion.
Anyways, before I dare express another opinion, could you enlighten me about what type the protagonist in "the closer", Kyra something, is?
INTJ is a very characteristic and intresting type. That is why I think is mostly used in such series. Not everybody I can identify myself with is INTJ. I am not 5:cheese:

First, the only reason we gave you a hard time is cuz you acted like an ass. Cut that shit out, and you won't get that response (at least not from me).

Second, you are allowed your opinion; just don't play it off as fact unless you are unequivocally correct, and are willing to make your case as to why. A common problem with INTJs is that they have their beliefs, which they hold to be truths, but they are not willing to engage with the external world to demonstrate why their belief is actually a truth. To learn to do so is to learn to develop their auxiliary function, Te. It is important to learn to develop this auxiliary function for INTJs, and, by presenting their arguments as to why they believe what they believe, they begin to accomplish this task.

Third, is English not your first language? There were a few things off about the above message that hinted at that being the case. If it's not, then I will also give you a little more slack...

Last edited: