• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Most awesome INTJs

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I'm pretty sure bones is ISTJ.

She is preoccupied with abstract ideas and concepts and misses details like people's names and whatnot. However, in her profession - which is the center of the show - she's been trained to be detail oriented. However, I think she's INTJ. Her N nature really came out in the beginning of season two.

Again, the whole learned thing... Like me with facial expressions...

Within

Permabanned
Yagami Light

Hannibal Lecter

Lucifer

Elijah Price

Sephiroth

Dexter Morgan

Last edited:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
29xss3k.jpg

I'm not entirely sure that Paul Atreides is INTJ.

Katharsis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd call Dexter an ISTJ. Code of Harry, his job, his modus operandi. Si. Compare him to Lundy (INTJ). Even Dexter himself said (paraphrasing): "Detective Lundy lives in the future. Myself, I tend to live in the past." Under stress, he experiences visions of Harry, wich I would say is his inferior Ne manifesting wich tries to guide him.

F

figsfiggyfigs

She is preoccupied with abstract ideas and concepts and misses details like people's names and whatnot. However, in her profession - which is the center of the show - she's been trained to be detail oriented. However, I think she's INTJ. Her N nature really came out in the beginning of season two.

Again, the whole learned thing... Like me with facial expressions...

well, theoretically, but I noticed on the show that she was always surprised by how creative and abstract peoples ideas are, for example, angels solutions or concepts she comes up with to resolve a problem. In fact, last episode she commented on how she couldn't think the way Angelia did, it was too abstract and inventive for her to understand. :/

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Do you guys see a pattern when it comes to these INTJ characters or is it just me? They are usually dicks.

alakazam

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
well, theoretically, but I noticed on the show that she was always surprised by how creative and abstract peoples ideas are, for example, angels solutions or concepts she comes up with to resolve a problem. In fact, last episode she commented on how she couldn't think the way Angelia did, it was too abstract and inventive for her to understand. :/

Yeah, it's hard to tell. There are other times where she totally misses details, like people's names... Perhaps she's borderline because she's learned to trust science/details more than theories?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I'd call Dexter an ISTJ. Code of Harry, his job, his modus operandi. Si. Compare him to Lundy (INTJ). Even Dexter himself said (paraphrasing): "Detective Lundy lives in the future. Myself, I tend to live in the past." Under stress, he experiences visions of Harry, wich I would say is his inferior Ne manifesting wich tries to guide him.

I won't pretend to know the character well but I've heard him typed as INFP as well, so there's something to think about.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you guys see a pattern when it comes to these INTJ characters or is it just me? They are usually dicks.
That's a bad thing? :huh:

InvisibleJim

Permabanned

Did you ever not Ne users complain that INTJs are dicks but still spend a lot of time reading through threads deliberately labelled INTJ?

The definition of madness is to continually perform the same action and expect a different result.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Did you ever not Ne users complain that INTJs are dicks but still spend a lot of time reading through threads deliberately labelled INTJ?

The definition of madness is to continually perform the same action and expect a different result.

What, you're saying I have a hard on for INTJs or something? I'm not complaining you guys are dicks, I'm pointing out how all these so called "awesome" characters are often evil guys. Where are the INTJs whose actions one can actually respect? And it's rhetorical really.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What, you're saying I have a hard on for INTJs or something? I'm not complaining you guys are dicks, I'm pointing out how all these so called "awesome" characters are often evil guys. Where are the INTJs whose actions one can actually respect?
Well, INTJ characters are usually Chessmasters, which means that even if they're on the side of good their actions are still morally questionable, generally speaking. However, I can think of a few fictional INTJs who don't have a Machiavellian streak to them.

RemusLupin.png

patrick-jane-picture.jpg

gibbs2.jpg

Niaurus

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
5w4
Lupin is most likely INFP.

The Mentalist dude is most likely ENTP.

The other guy that I don't know who is, is most likely not INTJ.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
What, you're saying I have a hard on for INTJs or something? I'm not complaining you guys are dicks, I'm pointing out how all these so called "awesome" characters are often evil guys. Where are the INTJs whose actions one can actually respect? And it's rhetorical really.

Move along citizen, world domination qua naughty thing belongs elsewhere.

breaking-bad.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lupin is most likely INFP.
He's an Ni type, rather than Ne. He's a pretty linear thinker, no sign of him playing around with different possibilities to arrive at a conclusion. He could plausibly be ISFP though.

The Mentalist dude is most likely ENTP.
ENTP turned either into his perception shadow (INFJ) or his actual shadow (INTJ) by trauma. He, likewise, never tells anyone his plans and machinations and doesn't require any outside input to refine his ideas. He just thinks and acts. I think INTJ, because he appears to be an Fi type rather than Fe.

The other guy that I don't know who is, is most likely not INTJ.
That's Leroy Jethro fucking Gibbs. Show respect.