User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
    I almost put him when I mentioned Giles, but then thought that Wes could be INFJ. His general style seems more Fe to me (be it when he's self-questioning or when he is confident).

MBTI
    INTJ

Hey guys,
    give me a brake about House and Jocker, please. Nice arguments, I can see what you mean and I appreciate it, but let me have my opinion. It is not easy to convey something you just know. The character of House needs these 4-5 people to test himself, to define himself. He is closed in himself and pulls the strains.
    Jocker too. Jocker hates himself most of all. That is why he wants to identify with Batman in a way. Be the ultimate hero, after he destroys the hero. He also pulls the strains in any way that is not obvious to others. He doesnt need people to charge his batteries.
    Maybe I am wrong, but that my opinion.
    Anyways, before I dare express another opinion, could you enlighten me about what type the protagonist in "the closer", Kyra something, is?
    INTJ is a very characteristic and intresting type. That is why I think is mostly used in such series. Not everybody I can identify myself with is INTJ. I am not 5
    There is always a solution

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dear Mr. Darcy...

Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    Hey guys,
    give me a brake about House and Jocker, please.
    *break

And no, I won't give you a break about House, because he's not INTJ, and also because you said you were so "absolute" about it. Nobody's just going to sit here and let you be absolutely right. Nice fantasy world you live in, Your Heighness.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

Dear Mr. Darcy...
    Darcy's INTJ? Of Course!! God, no wonder i have such a thing for them.... *SWOON*

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Darcy's INTJ? Of Course!! God, no wonder i have such a thing for them.... *SWOON*
    Wow, hairless cats AND INTJs...we should start a support group club.

Ginkgo

Hairless cats are lesions on the ass of nature.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Nice arguments, I can see what you mean and I appreciate it, but let me have my opinion.
    Being an INTJ yourself, you should know that rationality in arguments trumps all. If you hope to convince someone, you must do so rationally.

You, however, seem to be an NFP in disguise, pleading for us to not trample all over your feelings.
    Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Hey guys,
    give me a brake about House and Jocker, please. Nice arguments, I can see what you mean and I appreciate it, but let me have my opinion. It is not easy to convey something you just know. The character of House needs these 4-5 people to test himself, to define himself. He is closed in himself and pulls the strains.
    Jocker too. Jocker hates himself most of all. That is why he wants to identify with Batman in a way. Be the ultimate hero, after he destroys the hero. He also pulls the strains in any way that is not obvious to others. He doesnt need people to charge his batteries.
    Maybe I am wrong, but that my opinion.
    Anyways, before I dare express another opinion, could you enlighten me about what type the protagonist in "the closer", Kyra something, is?
    INTJ is a very characteristic and intresting type. That is why I think is mostly used in such series. Not everybody I can identify myself with is INTJ. I am not 5
    First, the only reason we gave you a hard time is cuz you acted like an ass. Cut that shit out, and you won't get that response (at least not from me).

Second, you are allowed your opinion; just don't play it off as fact unless you are unequivocally correct, and are willing to make your case as to why. A common problem with INTJs is that they have their beliefs, which they hold to be truths, but they are not willing to engage with the external world to demonstrate why their belief is actually a truth. To learn to do so is to learn to develop their auxiliary function, Te. It is important to learn to develop this auxiliary function for INTJs, and, by presenting their arguments as to why they believe what they believe, they begin to accomplish this task.

Third, is English not your first language? There were a few things off about the above message that hinted at that being the case. If it's not, then I will also give you a little more slack...
    Last edited by Zarathustra; 11-29-2010 at 02:40 PM.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

It would be the most awesome support group club ever... =D

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

... and it's not 'Jocker'!