• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Most awesome ENTPs

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I've only ever seen the movie musical and I've never read Pygmalion so I wouldn't know if Shaw's Higgins is more ENTJ. Rex Harrison's portrayal is ENTP to me.

But it was actually a long time ago, so that might have been when I was very new to MBTI.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
professorfrink1.gif

FLAIVIN!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just started watching but I am finding Tylor.. most awesome.

tylor-02.jpg

CloudCuckooLander

Just started watching but I am finding Tylor.. most awesome.

tylor-02.jpg

Tylor is a very intelligent ESFP - clearly Se, and likely Fi rather than Ti.

Also, the conclusion that Ledger's Joker can't be ENTJ because he's "chaotic" is fallacious - chaos is not type-related, nor is it innately indicative of Ne. Ledger's Joker is a meticulous, forward-thinking planner, who plans everything he does down to the second (see: the opening heist), very much Te-Ni. He's a philosophical nihilist, but that does not at all contradict his ENTJness.

Calvin, by the way, is an ENFP, not an ENTP. Not exactly the most logical kid. :p

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
evil%20dead%203%20ss%20ash%20on%20it.jpg

ASH!

Johncrichton2.jpg

John Crichton from Farscape

Wish I had some ENTP ladies to post. :(

R

ReflecTcelfeR

That whole series was just a giant ENTP mind f**k. I suppose that just goes to show how quickly one ENTP character (as the lead) can derail an entire movie.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

lets eat pie

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w6
Also, the conclusion that Ledger's Joker can't be ENTJ because he's "chaotic" is fallacious - chaos is not type-related, nor is it innately indicative of Ne. Ledger's Joker is a meticulous, forward-thinking planner, who plans everything he does down to the second (see: the opening heist), very much Te-Ni. He's a philosophical nihilist, but that does not at all contradict his ENTJness.

You can also attribute those traits to Ne/Ti. Ne to brainstorm up ideas to cause dramatic mayhem, Ti to plan out all it's parts into a complete whole. Then he lets things loose without much directive influence. His auxiliary Fe works into his plans by really screwing with people's emotions/social mores; I'm thinking of his monologue about the death of a civilian vs. death of many soldiers as they happen "according to plan."

Though I do see how you see him as ENTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OH! I almost forgot...

jules.bmp

SAY WHAT AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER, I DOUBLE DARE YOU

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, and... The Major loves war.

major011.jpg

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You want the red pill, or the blue pill?
formula51.jpg

KDude

I figured Ross was the ENTP, if anyone.

But then.. I've never actually watched Friends. How would I even know that? No sir.. not me. I know nothing about Friends.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chandler was an extroverting INFJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I figured Ross was the ENTP, if anyone.
Ross was either INFP or ISFJ. Not entirely sure which. One more addition though:

pirate_jack_sparrow1.jpg

I've been going over whether Jack is ESTP or ENTP; I think he's N. On the one hand, he is a master of reading physical cues to see how far to push (Se specialty), but on the other, he does show abundant Ne in his speeches -- they're all weird, rambling affairs; such as when he convinced the brethren court to attack using an argument about... cuttlefish, of all fucking things. That, and his plans show Ne, such as when he used the upturned boat as a makeshift sub (I figure an ESTP would have most likely used it the way it was intended to be used).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ I think Chandler is ENTP also. Ross is sooo ISFJ - not INFP.