First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Inferior Fe tends to manifest itself as having problems assimilating and finding where one fits into groups, poor awareness of how one is socially perceived, an inability to change that perception in a way that's desired, poor ability to express emotion and "how to make them work for you," and an inability to accept ethical considerations as adequate criteria for decision making. Can emerge as poorly controlled outbursts of defensive emotion [often w4s], or passive indifference to the emotional needs of others and the environment [often w6s].
    I wonder how much this is colored by E-type? Or maybe I'm having trouble recognizing this because it is, after all, my inferior.
    Poor ability to express emotion seems more like what happens when Fe gets blocked, but maybe that qualifies under the "overindulgence/extreme neglect" rule.

I can get into a bad Ne-Fe combination sometimes and imagine all kinds of things about emotional states of others that is basically amplified noise.

I don't think I've ever had an emotional "outburst", but I have cried a lot after breakups, I guess that is closest.

When angry I get... tactical. I will destroy you. The angrier I get the more serious, quiet, and intent I get. I think this could be an E-9 thing, being pushed to the point of finally a) acknowledging anger and b) acting on it.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Can emerge as poorly controlled outbursts of defensive emotion [often w4s]
    Ugh...yes. Although I'm learning to control that better with age.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

Quote Originally Posted by thescientist View Post
    LOL and this is the very reason why you should NEVER lie to an INTJ.
    Only don't tell me that you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry. Now, who approached you first? Barzini or Tattalgia?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I've seen ITPs do obsesiveness as well, were they get fixated on some unfortunate soul. It was an unlucky girl inthe case I saw.
    Yeah, a friend of mine was still in love 3 years after breakup although they didn't talked or made anything together this time and although he were only 16 years old and tried to get together with her again. He immediately got the mitten. Imho, it's very unfortunate for both. But I don't think he is a INT, rather IST(he is a pretty good artist). It's imho one of the worst social malfunctions. It can turn your whole life depressive.
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy