• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Most ENTP Guy EVER

Kenneth Almighty

MBTI Type
ENXP
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8IA6xOpSk&feature=channel"][/YOUTUBE]

Just thought I'd get this out here. Some fiend typed him as an INTP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The gayest ENTP guy ever ? OMG this new forum layout is so intensily fucking with my color perception, I need to kill it !

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8IA6xOpSk&feature=channel"][/YOUTUBE]

I'd type him as an ENTP, as well. Speaking his ideas aloud obviously allows him to further his thinking; he's also far too animated and energetic to be an INTP. Enjoying oneself while public speaking, which he seems to be doing, is not a trait that I would associate with an INTP, either. In fact, by MBTI metrics, he seems to be far more extroverted than an average ENTP. Would you happen to know why your friend typed him as an INTP?

Nicodemus

Uh... what?

Seriously, there's just a topic title and then it says someone typed him as INTP. Who are you all talking about?
This:
Code:
QUOTE=Kenneth Almighty;1362548]YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj8IA6xOpSk&feature=channel"][/YOUTUBE

Just thought I'd get this out here. Some fiend typed him as an INTP.[/QUOTE

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Ah, thank you. Yes, he does seem rather ENTP. He can't sit still for 1/2 a second.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
I switched the forum's theme. I couldn't take it. Too lame...It looked like the Teletubies closet after Barney had a quckie in there.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Seriously, that guy is awesome. I'd definitely believe ENTP. Strong, strong E.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
He has hands like Sarah Palin.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If it's not Charles Manson in the link, it cant be an entp

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
holy crap. his behavior is like my stream of consciousness. that is no Ti dom.

"so i could tell you about this one time where la de da dah tangential stuff tangenty OH OR i could talk about this other tangent because tangenty tangent BUT tangenty tangent tangent SOOO back to what i was going to say SO IT ALL STARTED WHEN tangent..."

he's so ADHD. i bet if you give this guy meth, he calms down.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ah! Enjoyable. A very interesting character. Yes, I would say an ENTP.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok I watched it.

I find it intresting how people in this case allocate weird behaviour automatically to him being ENTP, because he cant obviously be a Ti dom. This quite assertive Te behaviour if you ask me.

I wont necessarily think he's an entp. Either he tries to be funny with the things he's doing there or he is just nervous, one thing's for sure tho, he's not really having the crowd on his side. So he's either a lab rat entp or an intp who needed to extrovert or decided to do so for some reason.

Hard to tell, one assessment's for sure tho, if something's weird it's not automatically Ne. Life is far more complicated for this assessment to work all the time and if you dont agree I admit I made an intp write this post, cause I am too weird to be able to hit keys

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hey, maybe he's actually an ENFP. we extravert Te. you really don't think he's a Ne dom though? it seems like a giant Ne party in his head

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No, I think too he has Ne. I am just pissed off by the superficial assertion that everyone who behaves like a dork in public must be Ne-dominant. That's like saying all black people are criminals. On the contrary there are quite some skilled entertainers in the Ne-dominant ranks and behaving like a dork wouldn't have gotten them there.

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Ok I watched it.

I find it intresting how people in this case allocate weird behaviour automatically to him being ENTP, because he cant obviously be a Ti dom. This quite assertive Te behaviour if you ask me.

I wont necessarily think he's an entp. Either he tries to be funny with the things he's doing there or he is just nervous, one thing's for sure tho, he's not really having the crowd on his side. So he's either a lab rat entp or an intp who needed to extrovert or decided to do so for some reason.

Hard to tell, one assessment's for sure tho, if something's weird it's not automatically Ne. Life is far more complicated for this assessment to work all the time and if you dont agree I admit I made an intp write this post, cause I am too weird to be able to hit keys

I guess it IS possible he could be an INTP who is nervous and unskilled with talking to crowds and doesn't know where to start. I can go on tangents sometimes (though of course my type is in question) and when I am nervous or excited, or even distracted, my speech can get seriously muddled up. Still, those things are probably more suggestive of Ne dominance. But INTPs can get excited, too, only they tend to prefer more closure and conclusivity with their ideas, rather than creating new ones and throwing barely started ones away.

But Te? Wouldn't Te be more organised and structured? He was all over the place.