User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Default STRONG ENTJ Father, submissive ENFJ mother, out of her mind ESTP sister, ENTP son.

Does any one have a similar household? And what are the outcomes and objectives or daily lives through out the house? Is it as wacky and goofy crazy as mine?

Has there been a list or correlation between environmental outcomes and the reasons why you are the way you are? I mean does a ENTJ Father + ENFJ Mother = A ENTP son? Or an ESTP daughter?

Maybe I should use the search button...eeerrr... well... I am lazy.

-Mike

MBTI
    ENTJ

I have an ISTJ father, an ISFJ mother, a brother whose only 8, and I turned into an ENTJ.

Things tend not to be dramatic, since my take-charge strategic tendencies tend to produce results, and my Mom and Dad don't bother me if they see results.

The relationship between my Mom and Dad tends to be rather balanced; I don't see or hear alot going on between them other than the day-to-day running of the house/small talk.

But from the perspective you've just brought up I'm thinking "weird....."

MBTI
    ENTP

Weird is definitely an understatement. My father stresses out when something slips from under his thumb, I.E. My mother buying something that we did not need for the house. Or a bill that is paid 29 days before its due instead of 30. My father "tries" to be a listener... for about 5 seconds... then give his input, exit strategy, an analogy, why Russian politics failed in the 80's and then back to more advice... which his answers are always either black or white, with NO shades of gray. My mother is too nice and caring, but when it affects her moral, she is more stubborn than a mule. She will not move... though she is an amazing listener, but POOR advice giver. I think her job in life was to be the "perfect mother". My sister is a nut. I love her to death, but listens to no ones advice, and she always has the "right" formula. Not to mention she has a temper hotter than a UFC fighter and always looks for verbal fights with my mother and father... at all times. And my self... well.... my father never could understand me. "Always in the clouds" as he would say. It would drive him nuts! I was always late for everything, usually socializing with everyone. I never would pay attention, and I would have a million and one ideas on how to solve a problem... and for my father that is not taking life seriously.

I mean those descriptions are a very simple and daily life example of mine. There is ALWAYS a verbal fight in the house. And never order.

Anyways.. can any one else compare?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

I have an ESTJ father an ENFP or maybe J mother, An ISTJ brother and an ENTJ Sister and Im an ENTP. Yeah it can be extremely chaotic. My brother gives my sister, who is essentially the rebel of the family, a really hard time about everything, especially how she handles things. My Dad used to be extremely strict and extremely short tempered over everything and now that he has gotten older he has mellowed out. Im essentially the most laid back in the family. I could get into a lot of detail, but I wont. At one time or another it was probably just as chaotic as yours, but its a lot more calm now.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

if the family members are extremely strong willed and the environment is chaotic I would say that youngest child is more likely to be more laid back type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Without testing: I've an ESTP dad (with some J tendencies), ESFJ sis, INFJ mom and wound up INTP myself.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENTJ

The great thing about having two guardian parents.

The strictness can be stifling, but you're always guaranteed to have a safe and quiet place to work, and backup on-call.

The better thing is that my parents are even willing to make deals. So far, for me its: I get results and they don't ask too many questions about it.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

My family is

Mum: ISFJ
    Dad: I think ISTP
    Brother: Not sure, but I think most likely ENTP
    Sister: Probably also ISFJ.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    intP

Mom: IsFj
    Dad: isTJ
    Sis: eSfP

Everyone in my family alternates between thinking I'm a genius and thinking I'm a basketcase retard.

At home everyone would ignore each other until unresolved fj-fueled mother doubt would cause my mom to explode and make everyone around her miserable in order to fix whatever problem she saw. Usually no one else saw things the way she did so and she would feel betrayed and lash out. Very much a T/F divide. My sister maturing a bit made my mom much happier.

figsfiggyfigs

I know this is pointless.

But every time I read the thread title, I read " SPONGE ENTJ FATHER..."