• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Dumbest NTs in fiction?

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
Can you give examples of absolutely moronic NTs from fiction?

INTJ - I remember thinking the guy from Men Who Stare at Goats was a deluded INTJ, but I was half asleep watching that movie, so I could be way off.
INTP - Many people type Neville Longbottom as an INTP, though I'm not sure
ENTJ -
ENTP - I think these are fairly common as the clueless but energetic ideas person, like Mr Bean (though with the things he comes up with, he's arguably smart)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Shiet_Happens

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6?
Where was your second sig from? the capital mistake one. I like it.

Also :bananallama:

Nicodemus

Arthur Conan Doyle too. And Umberto Eco quoted him in some form in 'The Name of the Rose'.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
347h05l.jpg

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
, but I was half asleep watching that movie, so I could be way off.
INTP - Many people type Neville Longbottom as an INTP, though I'm not sure

I've seen several different typings for Neville. ISFP, INFP, and ISFJ in addition to INTP. I always thought of him as more of an F type. My guess would have been INFP but I don't think INTP is impossible.

Neville may appear stupid but it comes clear in the later books that he's not. He lacks confidence and is clumsy, which is not to be confused with stupid. He's very talented in herbology and eventually becomes a Hogwarts professor.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I also enjoy the second quote in your signature (the first too, though I've heard it before). It reminds me of... uh... well, the quote in my signature, actually.

[/OFFTOPIC]

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP - Mr Kranky, George's Marvellous Medicine, Roald Dahl.