So you want to be an ENTP?
Complete these things within 30 days:
1) This is not a depressing black rectangle.
What is it then? Find 50 possibilities.
2) What are other humans for? Find 20 reasons why you need other humans.
3) What are you interested in right now? Find 30 different interests (you have got 30 days for it after all).
4) You've got to eat or drink at least one spoiled item before you realize it's spoiled. Suppress that puny Se! You get also credit for this one if eg. you're thirsty, get a drink and forget to actually drink it.
5) If you manage to complete this before 30 days are over, you've actually failed. Why? What is the real criterium for success? Think logically. You may of course think of thousands of possibilities, but choose only one out of them.