User Tag List

First 12

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I think the idea is that Infantiles pair well with Caregivers. Hence the name, as insulting as it is lol.

The thing is, it belongs to ILE and LII, ILE generally corresponds to ENTP, and LII is usually either INTJ or INTP. I certainly know an INTJ who is like this, and there's likely a few on this forum who are LIIs.

I'm starting to think it's the extravertedness that drives these sort of relationships, which might seem like aggressiveness.

btw, why would it necessarily be common to NPs?
    Because, as guesswho has mentioned, it is more playful and relaxed, which I think applies best to Ps, as opposed to Js, who while still capable of plafulness, tend to be far more driven and would likely have a somewhat more focused approach to a relationship, which would make me think them more likely aggressors.

Personally, I think I am likely infantile and (unfortunately) partly victim (I think this part is actually less (though still partly) type related and seems to be more of a low self-confidence thing).
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    ENTP

My J friends will only play if it gets them laid. It must be effective !

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Personally, I think I am likely infantile and (unfortunately) partly victim (I think this part is actually less (though still partly) type related and seems to be more of a low self-confidence thing).
    dito

Is it just my feeling or is that the typical behaviour for a male which will lead to getting friend-zoned in 90% of the time?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I hate Infidels !

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohgc3VviUpc&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't like the word infantile, it carries a negative connotation but I have to admit the description does fit me.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENFP

I am a caregiver, but I also have some aggressor traits. Other aggressors get me riled up and ready to punch them in the face.. Wait, maybe I'm more of an aggressor.

Edit: I cannot see ENTJs being an Infantile. Instead, I would imagine they'd be a caregiver, with their 'natural drive to lead'.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I relate to it. I like people to enjoy life, think outside the box, stretch the rules a bit, laugh at stupid stuff, "waste time" talking (it's not really a waste), dance in the rain so-to-speak, etc. I want them to stop thinking about "work" all the time and how they can be productive all the time and having a pessimistic, ho-hum, "it's just another day" outlook. Nothing causes me to lose interest faster than that kind of viewpoint.

When I'm involved with someone, I want them to experience this with me. I'm sure to some, it seems somewhat childlike. It will rub some people the wrong way :steam:, but others will find it very refreshing to be around . Different strokes for different folks.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    Edit: I cannot see ENTJs being an Infantile. Instead, I would imagine they'd be a caregiver, with their 'natural drive to lead'.
    Yea like Adolf Hitler

Oh gosh did I say that out loud
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post

I was thinking the same. I see the infantile in myself, but also I relate to the victim somewhat in that I am accutely aware of the 'power' dynamic in a relationship at the same time that I would rather be playful and not worry about it. In relationships where I have the upper hand and it's obvious, I lose interest fast. I've often described an ideal mate as 'just a bit' smarter/better/stronger etc than me.

I suppose hybrids aren't properly allowed, though.

And man, I had no idea how complicated socionics was until I googled these types. Yikes.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

So what do people think of Victims and infantile paired together?