User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    how do you know that he is sincere? that other stuff is like straight from the back cover of the bullshitting 101. im not saying that hes faking anything, im just saying that those things alone means nothing.
    Hmm. This is true. That is what I want to know - if he is being sincere or not, aside from what his attentions are. I would like to think he is being honest.. But he could be trying to purposely give me a false impression, for his use.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    Hmm. This is true. That is what I want to know - if he is being sincere or not, aside from what his attentions are. I would like to think he is being honest.. But he could be trying to purposely give me a false impression, for his use.
    but its pretty much impossible to judge that from what you wrote on the first post, i cba to read others because its 3:30 am and i want to go to sleep soon
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Any guy could do that, of any type, really...that's not a type thing, I don't think, when it really comes down to it. I'm sure an immature ENTJ could see getting laid as a game to be played, something to be "achieved" without complete honesty. That's not a type thing, really. The only things that would vary would be ultimate motive and methods utilized.

MBTI
    ENTP

Ask him if he is part of a satanic cult.

If he denies it, he's evil.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

What's the problem? He's probably attracted to you, yeah. It's not like we have plans for our relationships, too. He is just trying to, I don't know, date you? Something like that?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Don't be suspicious! Just ask sillysapienne how to push our buttons. You'll easily just totally rule us, then, and you can let go of all doubt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    To the OP.

Hey. You sooner need to be wary of your own intentions, his are quite clear.
    If he said he wants to care for you, he does. That doesn't mean a one night stand.
    Tease or treat him badly, though, and he will resent you. NTJs hate failures.
    He's been honest about what he wants. Be that in return.
    Don't play games, don't screw up.
    If you are interested, that is. I guess you would know by now.
    If you don't, make up your mind about things now.
    One thing is for sure, in the current state of your relationship, you are expendable.
    You can be replaced if you are too much trouble.
    If you need to cause trouble, ever, do it when he has more deeply rooted feelings for you.
    Otherwise, he'll move on.
    Like you said, he's a busy guy and doesn't have time for a lot of crap like playing games and not knowing what someone wants.

Not saying, however, that you should tell him you love him and marry him within the week.
    Just let him know that you are interested in him and would like to get to know him better, or something.
    Build it from there. Just cut the crap. No offense meant.
    WORD.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Well, I am taking his type into consideration. I know that ENTJs are straightforward and honest. Usually.

I'm afraid of being hurt, bottom line. I don't want to open myself up to someone, and have then run away, with a good reason or not. And you're right, maybe he doesn't want a relationship. He KNOWS I don't want one. He probably just likes me, bottom line. Would it be uncommon for an ENTJ to want an open relationship?
    I'm not sure that I'd generalise. I'm ENTJ and I'd not want an open relationship, if my partner cheated or strayed it would depend on a lot of factors as to whether or not I'd give them their marching orders but it would be likely that I would.