First 56789 Last

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

oh this is the Anti hate one.....guess Im in the wrong thread

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zhang View Post
    (Note: this thread is not serious. Do not treat any of it's contents seriously. Seriously, don't.)

(SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: If, after reading this thread, you experience: over-enthusiasm, strong determination, sudden lack of fear, and a desire to steamroll someone you dislike, you may be suffering from the symptoms of "ENTJ". If so, consult your psychiatrist immediately.)

addenum: Cheers to InfiniteIntrigue. You're a very brave (wo)man.

(4 the lulz)
    Get it now?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Maybe A. Zhang really is your real name.
    My name's Ace Zhang. It's nice to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I swear I thought I liked NTJs until today when I read YLJs post in a relationship-oriented thread that sounded more like a terse corporate employee hiring manual.

Then I went into the "would you marry someone with bipolar disorder thread" and noticed that all three people who voted a definite "no" were NTJs.

I'm now frightened that all of you are judging me that harshly, and am rethinking my idealization of your type.
    >:C I am disappoint >:C

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

I'm glad you're able to realize that I was joking.
    Most people say that after making an offensive or ignorant statement, so please pardon my skepticism.

"All Arabs should be deported out of the U.S."
    "LOLs, I was only joking, you guys."
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

My ENTJ friend is a flinty harridan. But, a flinty harridan who gets terrible hurt feelings if I don't love her at all times, no matter what brand of horror she's committed, and I think that's endearing. lol

If we were on a pirate ship, she and Domino would be the first two over the side to hack and slash, and I would be standing on the deck of the ship yelling, " Okay! Remember - ask questions first, then shoot!" My little ENxJ fiends.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    My ENTJ friend is a flinty harridan. But, a flinty harridan who gets terrible hurt feelings if I don't love her at all times, no matter what brand of horror she's committed, and I think that's endearing. lol

If we were on a pirate ship, she and Domino would be the first two over the side to hack and slash, and I would be standing on the deck of the ship yelling, " Okay! Remember - ask questions first, then shoot!" My little ENxJ fiends.
    hahahaaa, i can relate to that first part.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I know a perfectly lovely ENTJ. I thought he was ENFJ when I met him. Of course, he took the test and was ENTJ. I said, "can that be right?" and then he started talking about working three jobs and making money and providing security for his parents, and I added this to how he had attempted to "take care of me" despite our having a non-romantic friendship, and decided it was probably right.

Also, he has a fucked up sense of humor.
    Yeah sounds right. ENFJ friend talked about how hardcore her mother was, property mogul who was a bit thrifty and that she was the president of the astronomy science division and such. While my friend was very nearly T herself as being highly gifted in maths instead wanted to open her own party fun house, that's why she was studying business marketing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Is this thread for people opposed to people hating ENTJs, or ENTJs who are opposed to the idea of hate in general, or both?
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ZPowers View Post
    Is this thread for people opposed to people hating ENTJs, or ENTJs who are opposed to the idea of hate in general, or both?
    It's really supposed to be a joke, but the joke's over. Apparently lots of serious discussion now.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Serious discussion is serious.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

The hyphen suggests to my understanding of English that it is a thread for ENTJs who oppose hate. Am I wrong?