User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zhang View Post
    Wait....how do you all know I'm Chinese?
    I was going to mention that we did not actually know, since it's not likely your actual name is A. Zhang (A-sian, I'm sure this was a pun) and that China is not the only country in Asia as well!

Which is not to say you're not Chinese. Your emphasis on the 'all' as opposed to 'know' here suggests you are. Maybe A. Zhang really is your real name.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I swear I thought I liked NTJs until today when I read YLJs post in a relationship-oriented thread that sounded more like a terse corporate employee hiring manual.

Then I went into the "would you marry someone with bipolar disorder thread" and noticed that all three people who voted a definite "no" were NTJs.

I'm now frightened that all of you are judging me that harshly, and am rethinking my idealization of your type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    I was going to mention that we did not actually know, since it's not likely your actual name is A. Zhang (A-sian, I'm sure this was a pun) and that China is not the only country in Asia as well!

Which is not to say you're not Chinese. Your emphasis on the 'all' as opposed to 'know' here suggests you are. Maybe A. Zhang really is your real name.
    check his intro thread. there's some 'evidence'.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

There's a fail somewhere in this thread, and no it's not your mom.....she was a success!!

Now let's talk about who's going to get rid of these pesky ENTJs; they are really fucking up the NT image.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I swear I thought I liked NTJs until today when I read YLJs post in a relationship-oriented thread that sounded more like a terse corporate employee hiring manual.

Then I went into the "would you marry someone with bipolar disorder thread" and noticed that all three people who voted a definite "no" were NTJs.

I'm now frightened that all of you are judging me that harshly, and am rethinking my idealization of your type.
    Same here; I can completely relate to you. I used to like black people until one rudely cut in front of me line. Then I watched a few BET videos and saw how much they objectified women. I’m now frightened that one of them may very well rape me, and am rethinking my idealization of their race.

This may only push you further into your current view point but this is really how you sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Zhang View Post
    ENTJ ANTI-HATE THREAD >:C [/I]
    Welcome to Typology Centra-…err, wait 82 posts? Anyway, someone creates a topic like this every few months:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...-disliked.html
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...entj-hate.html

Hell, I even created one myself. Or at least it’s one my several points:

Disillusioned with the Forum and MBTI Culture

Unless the MBTI becomes mainstream there are probably going to be a lot more of these exact same topics. The MBTI, and if 4chan has taught us anything, the Internet as a whole, attracts a lot of dysfunctional, unhappy people who have a tendency to rationalize their problems by using MBTI types as a crutch. You slept through high school and ended up in a dead end job that you hate? Well, it’s not your fault, it’s because your manager is an ENTJ! In fact, everyone who you lack the social skills to get along with is an ENTJ!
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
    Same here; I can completely relate to you. I used to like black people until one rudely cut in front of me line. Then I watched a few BET videos and saw how much they objectified women. I’m now frightened that one of them may very well rape me, and am rethinking my idealization of their race.

This may only push you further into your current view point but this is really how you sound.
    I'm glad you're able to realize that I was joking.

ReflecTcelfeR

The deliciousness of this thread is a 6. The points that lack are in originality. Taste was average, but preperation was fabulous. I just know somewhere in this thread there was talk of pancakes. So my post isn't COMPLETELY off base. The ENTP woman, I know, who I believe is actually an ENTJ is amazing. Her kick-ass attitude is refreshing. Like a Halls.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

yenom sound like venom.

I don't really know if I've met many ENTJ in person. There was this one fellow that stuck out like a rash but I think he was ESTJ. There was a lady I knew who was ENFJ, her mother was very ENTJ she said.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    yenom sound like venom.

I don't really know if I've met many ENTJ in person. There was this one fellow that stuck out like a rash but I think he was ESTJ. There was a lady I knew who was ENFJ, her mother was very ENTJ she said.
    I know a perfectly lovely ENTJ. I thought he was ENFJ when I met him. Of course, he took the test and was ENTJ. I said, "can that be right?" and then he started talking about working three jobs and making money and providing security for his parents, and I added this to how he had attempted to "take care of me" despite our having a non-romantic friendship, and decided it was probably right.

Also, he has a fucked up sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    There's a fail somewhere in this thread, and no it's not your mom.....she was a success!!

Now let's talk about who's going to get rid of these pesky ENTJs; they are really fucking up the NT image.
    Your first and last letter prevent you from awesomeness! :workout: